Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

White Terry Home

Time spent using app About 2 years

I would love to be able to publish reviews from my iPhone instead of having to go on my computer when travelling. May switch to an app that can do so.

Emerald Beauty & Spa

Location Ireland

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !

Amyandrose

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of the best apps from Shopify. It works as described and shows star rating on Google which makes the store URL more appealing. I would suggest shopify to add photo/video capabilities to it.

micklagaard

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Thank you so much Shopify team. I am really happy! Finally my customers can give a feedback. It was so easy to set up...2 min. Greetings.

Ocean Girl Gifts FL

I added this free app to my site. Although I haven't had many sales yet, it has been easy for people to leave a review.

April 12, 2022

It's great to hear that you've installed the Product Reviews app and are enjoying it so far! We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and I wish you the best of luck with your business. -Victor, Shopify Support

Eila Cherie

Looks great! Please Please add user generated content as an option for including photos in the review from customers!

YEAGERIFIC

It works great, was just a little tricky to install as the code in my file was a little different from the example but I figured it out. Was not that difficult, I just pasted the code where I thought it should be and it worked after I saved the file. All good!!! This is a great option and thank you so much :) On another note might be good to screen shot before and after installation so that way if anyone makes a mistake they can easily correct it. Just a side note. https://youtu.be/SVwl7Tda3a0

Nomad Genie

Time spent using app About 2 years

The Shopify Product Reviews app is easy to install, by following the instructions and copying / pasting the code into the relevant sections of your product descriptions and collections pages if required. Reviews help with conversion and seo, and having them direct on product pages is a huge asset to any e-commerce seller.

Bonza Dog Treats

Location Australia

Great free app. Easy to manage, able to approve review before publication. Social proof is vital now, this well worth adding to your store.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

Location Japan

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。