Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fluffy Towels

I like this app very much! It is so easy to get reviews from customers thanks to this. Very recommendable

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Yuneek Hijab

This is what I have looking for. It fits to the description page, no need to configure the looks because it matches the theme fonts and colors. And it is totally FREE!!!

yjackla

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. But i want to know if we need to show all products reviews in one page then how we can do that?

Scarfff

Being able to get reviews of my products from customers is essential to my business and thanks to this app it is super easy!!

Beauty.Firstc co

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. My lashes were extremely long and beautiful. Thank you

AZHRE

THIS IS THE BRAND FOR EVERY ONE NEEDS I USED IT ALWAYS WHILE AM TRAVELING THEY SATISFIED CUSTOMER ON TIME WITH THERE ORDERS

Sun and Health International Ltd

Brilliant, a bit difficult to install on home page but once added its brilliant. It has produced more sales as the reviews give customers confidence

Cool Collage Frames

Getting reviews of the products in my store is very important to me and this app allows me to get them really easily. Great tool for sure!

Atlanta Bikes

Nice free app that is easy to use even for very beginning stores. I can surely recommend it. Thanks.