Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Prier le chapelet

I've sent a question : about microdata and JSON mixed. Micro datas (AggregateRating) are not taken into account by Google (fail the test of Google structured data testing tool).
It would be better to implement Product Reviews in the same format as the rest of the structured datas: JSON-LD. Moreover it's for the same developper.

I've had no answer... even in my spam folder.

voncci

I would give 5 if the review accepts image or video then have a one page to show all the reviews that I received.

The SIPS Co.

absolutely horrendous. it's rocket science to put into your theme code if you're unfamiliar with coding. it's even worse trying to Import a simple CSV file with UTF-8 coding even from Numbers App on Mac. plus there isnt a single page that can give adequate support. the exported reviews file isnt even recognized when attempting to reimport the exact same file.

JSBALY

Muy útil y apropìada para mi tienda, ayuda bastante para vender a cualquier país y facilitar así a mis clientes su proceso de compra.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

Pocket Vape

Great app and simple to setup. The app worked with all the themes we tested. Works as advertised plus it free.

www.pocketvape.com

Cool kidz gifts

This is an amazing product. I am so proud i bought this for my children. They will definitely enjoy themselves.

technoplayer

Perfecto y muy fácil de usar para ofrecer un apartado de opiniones sobre el producto en tu página, ademas que no tiene límite de número de productos para poder colocar esta sección.

Char's Effectives!

At first I wasn't thrilled because of where "Write Review" was located on the Product Page. Customers kept asking me where they could write a review because it was buried at the very bottom. I contacted the Help desk and it was actually changed from the very bottom of the page to the top. Super Happy with that! Product Reviews are too important and should be made EASY for customers to write.

Oufer

Beautiful! Looks exactly like the picture. The gold is very shiny and the stones are super shiny. I love them