Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

HandyGadgetLabs

It's okay, could be improved by allowing to export/edit only individual selected product reviews instead of exporting entire store's review. Also adding pictures in review would be nice given that most other review apps allow for picture reviews

Lifetuls

bug on mobile version on my theme. The float right attribute on the write review button was causing an extended underline.

Malaysia Online Plant Nursery

I use this app on my store nurserykebunbandar.com . it is awesome except you cant post picture. This is free app

Xspose Lingerie

not easy to try and install, needs more information on where to paste the snippet. Where you say to past it doesnt exsist

The Reset

Had trouble with figuring out how to do what we wanted to using this app. Contacted Support who actually gave me the wrong information/instructions. They told us that the functionality we wanted - we could not do. Then had to paid someone else to go in and update the functionality we wanted. Turns out the app did do what we wanted, just needed to be set up in a different way. Too much back and forth and I asked for a phone call multiple times, which they declined. Could have made the entire thing easier rather than frustrating, like it was.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mirror Mirror

Great app! Love that it improved my sites SEO and also that the product reviews showed up in google as well.

HYPEUP

Best way to get social proof within your webpage, it allows you to write reviews for you products so it is a great hack to boost your sales a little

Equickshop

i deleted the app but its still on my site WT***********************************************************

Nomad Genie

The Shopify Product Reviews app is easy to install, by following the instructions and copying / pasting the code into the relevant sections of your product descriptions and collections pages if required. Reviews help with conversion and seo, and having them direct on product pages is a huge asset to any e-commerce seller.