Product Reviews

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
June 21, 2017

I just lost a hundred reviews in the blink of an eye.

Reviews are CRUCIAL in my product market.

Just as my start up was gaining my momentum, Shopify pulled the rug out from under me.

Kra Mart
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 21, 2017

My reviews have just disappeared!!!!!! Very disappointed.... Please help me get them back. I had a lot of great credibility on my product....

Zach Ryan
Time spent using app: About 6 years
June 21, 2017

Why did I lose all my reviews overnight?!

Thousands of reviews are suddenly gone with your update.

This destroyed all credibility I built over three years.

Kraoma
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 21, 2017

I don't know what's happened, but all of my reviews on both the app and my website have completely disappeared!

Dames Dimes
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 21, 2017

Same, lost all reviews out of nowhere.

Bibbemikko
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 21, 2017

All of my reviews. Gone. Not sure why, but the app disabled itself so I've lost everything. Why bother using this again just to have them all delete themselves again late on down the line?

Quetzall
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 26, 2017

I must be a bit thick as I cannot seem to be able to install the code in the right pkace

Eligius Jewellery
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 5, 2017

When it works its Good, however for 6 solid months the application was randomly not charging for additional logos to polos and other garments we sell as embroidery, losing us £10 per shirt or more sometimes, which over the 6 months leapt to nearly £1000 in loss revenue due to this application. I have tried and failed to get my money back as there is no accountability from the management of directors... A multitude of other errors such as losing all my product options over a whole weekend, poor coding for sure, and the developers blaming it on Windows 7 or an old Browser... NOT a HAPPY BUNNY!

Fat Chimp
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 22, 2017

This app started out fine - but once you reach your limit which is 50 (unsure/views, reviews?) then it stops working and I can't access the upgrade.
Not sure how to rate this - when it works it works, when it doesn't it doesn't. Also don't like that the reviews go only on the specific product reviewed. So there is no separate page or any other way for customers to see the reviews to get a general sense of the quality of the brand

Erbanna
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 15, 2017

Bad for SEO!! The Reviews title is an H2 tag :( Do you think Google cares about "Reviews" that much? It's that relevant? Change the H2 to anything else without SEO impact and I will give you 5 stars.

Banamelo