Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Siam Us Store

I imported csv template, I used date format month/day/year.But, date > 12, it's incorrect and import error. why?

regardzen

I've deleted the application but the text remains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope someone could help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobimax EU

Product Reviews is probably one of the greatest app here in the Shopify app store.
It lets you choose which reviews to show or hide.
It lets you import your existing (or imaginary reviews) from other store or shops.
It lets you export existing reviews for future use.
The best part? It's highly customizable, especially if you are good a bit with CSS.
I've manually added the review score on my products on many places, and also had it customized according to the needs of my Theme.
Check it out now at: https://www.mobimax.eu

weekendcamper

This app is very easy to use and was just what I was looking for. It is a great way to get individual reviews on specific products that are sold.

SJdealz

Best by far. Ok product. I have tried quite a few different companies but I come back here every time.

Anuuk Aromatic

This app was great, but not able to open or approve any reviews anymore which I know my clients have left, Annoying!

Crumble Co.

Glitchy to the max! Not well maintained. Currently can't open app to accept reviews. Cannot use on mobile at all.

Footstools Direct

Been running with this APP about a year and the reviews work great for our business which sells cube, drum and footstool seating to customers throughout the UK.

Borek Enzyme Coffee

welcome to my store i very like this reviews , thank you for support . the reviews experience very good for me .

Primal Trend

Terrible! Import function publishes html tags as text. WTF!! A total joke. Written by a 5 year old. AVOID!