Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

DJ Drops 24/7

Perfect! Love the simplicity of this App and it's integration with my site. Works as expected and allows customers to share their experience and feedback about particular products on my site.

Authentic Bags Only

Super annoying that there is no option for overall "Store Reviews." I don't usually sell the same item more than once. Not super helpful for my store in particular Otherwise, it does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

shop2.simplydelicious.com

I have used this app so customers can leave reviews on one of my products websites www.stiffdays.com and I must say I am cerrtainly pleased with its efficiency, ease of use among other considerations.. you simply cannot find a free app of similar or better attributes anywere . I highly recommend it tom the folks using shopify...

Hamvay-Láng

We have been using this app for our site www.hamvay-lang.com and it works great. It adjusts neatly to our template.
Miklos
Hamvay-Láng Hungarian Goose Down bedding

HandyGadgetLabs

It's okay, could be improved by allowing to export/edit only individual selected product reviews instead of exporting entire store's review. Also adding pictures in review would be nice given that most other review apps allow for picture reviews

Malaysia Online Plant Nursery

I use this app on my store nurserykebunbandar.com . it is awesome except you cant post picture. This is free app

Xspose Lingerie

not easy to try and install, needs more information on where to paste the snippet. Where you say to past it doesnt exsist

The Reset

Had trouble with figuring out how to do what we wanted to using this app. Contacted Support who actually gave me the wrong information/instructions. They told us that the functionality we wanted - we could not do. Then had to paid someone else to go in and update the functionality we wanted. Turns out the app did do what we wanted, just needed to be set up in a different way. Too much back and forth and I asked for a phone call multiple times, which they declined. Could have made the entire thing easier rather than frustrating, like it was.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mirror Mirror

Great app! Love that it improved my sites SEO and also that the product reviews showed up in google as well.