Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Equickshop

i deleted the app but its still on my site WT***********************************************************

Nomad Genie

The Shopify Product Reviews app is easy to install, by following the instructions and copying / pasting the code into the relevant sections of your product descriptions and collections pages if required. Reviews help with conversion and seo, and having them direct on product pages is a huge asset to any e-commerce seller.

pinkishbloom

I recommend this product sa lahat ng gusto sumexy agad. Malaki tulong neto. Happy ako sa result.....

dampfgeweih

test234 ene mene mopel ndne de mdwj wecjw c joewfmoev evoke fe ofoef oefoef eofmeok feoekmwfoewk fweokmf

SUNER POWER

totally garbage, I did everything to import review, it alwasy remind failed to detect csv file, are you joking?

THACKER

I've used Stamped.io review app for numerous sites now. Each time, received top-notch customer service: a) the tech team is super responsive b) they will go above and beyond the call of duty customizing their app to fit each theme, change the language so it feels like our brand(s), etc.

Each time after installing this app, I have seen a real spike in the amount of reviews customers leave, which has directly linked to conversion to sales.

Overall, an amazing, amazing and highly recommended!

Siam Us Store

I imported csv template, I used date format month/day/year.But, date > 12, it's incorrect and import error. why?

regardzen

I've deleted the application but the text remains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope someone could help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobimax EU

Product Reviews is probably one of the greatest app here in the Shopify app store.
It lets you choose which reviews to show or hide.
It lets you import your existing (or imaginary reviews) from other store or shops.
It lets you export existing reviews for future use.
The best part? It's highly customizable, especially if you are good a bit with CSS.
I've manually added the review score on my products on many places, and also had it customized according to the needs of my Theme.
Check it out now at: https://www.mobimax.eu

weekendcamper

This app is very easy to use and was just what I was looking for. It is a great way to get individual reviews on specific products that are sold.