Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

SJdealz

Best by far. Ok product. I have tried quite a few different companies but I come back here every time.

Anuuk Aromatic

This app was great, but not able to open or approve any reviews anymore which I know my clients have left, Annoying!

Crumble Co.

Glitchy to the max! Not well maintained. Currently can't open app to accept reviews. Cannot use on mobile at all.

Footstools Direct

Been running with this APP about a year and the reviews work great for our business which sells cube, drum and footstool seating to customers throughout the UK.

Borek Enzyme Coffee

welcome to my store i very like this reviews , thank you for support . the reviews experience very good for me .

Primal Trend

Terrible! Import function publishes html tags as text. WTF!! A total joke. Written by a 5 year old. AVOID!

Maxi Textile

Must have application. It is free and it is rich snippets compatible for SEO. It is not easy to import previous comments if you are migrating from another provider but at least it is possible.

ADAE Dental Online Store

Lately all the star rankings are no longer showing for any of my products at the google search and Shopify can't help with this !!!!!!

Jewelry Grove

I liked this app as it allowed me to access feedback from my customers and that it's free. The only problem that I have with it is that it doesn't allow you to place the reviews wherever you want. For example, I wanted to place it below my "Related Items" panel but it wouldn't let me or Shopify's theme team. Other than that, I'd still recommend it to others.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I like how this app works and looks on my site. I had some difficulty learning how to import my reviews from my previous site, but after working that out, it works quite well.

I love that this app is free, and it does what it says it does. A major drawback however, is that customers are not prompted to review post-sale, so you need to set up a separate system to do that. I am having to email customers manually in order to include the relevant product page link, as my mail integration system won't do that either. Hence the 3 stars.