Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Naviforce-ForDream

I simply enjoy it, the only thing I did not enjoy is the fact I had to write a hundred characters but it's alright because the app is a 5/5 !

Graceful Jewels

It's ok, but I wish there would be an option for there to be pictures! That would help tremendously as pictures sell! Also an option for people to ask questions. For this reason I have to use judge.me to be able to use photos

La Boutique des WC

aggregate review score DOES NOT appear in search results on Google !!!

unlike what is written here :

G&E Innovations Consulting LLC

This app has helped me build consumers reviews which are important in building consumer trust! Had tried others, but this one is easy to use for both consumer and us when publishing and replying.

Sixth Supply

This application helped me publish beautiful reviews in very little time. There are great options to edit the look and feel - but I used a little extra code to help it match the rest of my store a little more.

griffato169.com

salve mi chiamo Sergio Endrico e non e' la prima volta che compro da griffato 169.com e devo dire che avete dei bei capi e sono molto soddisfatto degli acquisti !

Pregnancy By Faith Bookstore

Works great. Easy to use! No complaints. All my customers appreciate seeing what real people have to say about my service.

Chicky Bungalow

I want to use all Shopify apps just to keep it simple. However, of ALL the things this app does not do is allow customers to upload photos. In today's electronic world, pictures sell. How hard would it have been to add the option for photos??

Junior Sells It

Duplicates reviews on website. For this reason I have deleted it and uninstallled it. I will look for a better APP.

Violate The Dress Code

A simple way to show the value of your products. It may help to offer a special deal if customers leave a review though