Product Reviews

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Free

Jody Hats

Shopify builds all the cool toys! We thought this was a third party app until we left this review. Thanks guys. Suits our needs!

November 17, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for this fantastic review and feedback. We are so happy to hear that our Product Reviews app has been working for you and your shop. Please feel free to reach out anytime should you have any questions, we are always happy to chat with our merchants. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Kheloni

I am having the same/similar problem that others are mentioning. After some investigation he developer for my theme (Clean Canvas) conveyed the following: "As I suspected, there's a networking issue somewhere - the css file which loads in those stars is being blocked by somehting. When you go to this link, what do you get? https://productreviews.shopifycdn.com/assets/v4/spr-2b44f6fc4993950d95c16d866d5effd0f42c22884d8f9ec5ef347045675aed11.css (I see a file with lots of code, which is correct). It may be worth trying to load that file on our mobile, once on your WIFI and once using your mobile data. If it doesn't work on both Wifi and mobile data I'm not entirely sure what the issue is." I did what the gentleman suggested and I get a 404 error irrespective of using WiFi or the cellular data on my Iphone. I seem to have stumped everyone. Not sure what to do at this point.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the app as we understand how important reviews can be for our merchants. One thing to consider is if you are opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab. This will cause a 404 error as our Product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I recommend trying again from a regular browser window to see if the same issue occurs.

If you are still seeing the same issues, your next step would be to reach out to our live support so we can take a closer look into this with you. If you need to reach out to us, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

HEMP360

I've been using this app for many years and I just recently noticed that the reviews are no longer loading up nicely on each product page. They are in plain text and I can't login into the app through Shopify. I get an error message.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to hear you are having these issues with the app. I would recommend removing the app and re-installing it. You should also make sure you are accessing the app from a regular browser and not utilizing an incognito window as this may generate a 404 error.

If you are still having errors after this, your next step would be to reach out to our live support so we can take a closer look with you. If you need to reach out to us, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thank you! -Marty, Shopify Support

hangahammockcollective

I'm having problems to get into Setting page. Error 404 is the only information I get when I click on Setting page link.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. However, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Are you opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab? If so, this may be the issue as the Product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I recommend trying again through a regular browser window.

If after this, you are still having issues then this is something that our Support team can take a closer look into. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Kaarigar Handicrafts Inc.

the app would generate a 404 error as soon as i clicked on it. the support is like a robot they have a standard email that asks me to clear cache etc. they are not willing to help. very bad service. if i had a way to not lose my precious reviews, i would never use this app.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you have been running into this issue and would be happy to offer a potential suggestion for this. This can occur when opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab. The product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I Recommend trying again utilizing a regular browser.

If you are still noticing this issue, I would recommend reaching out to us directly. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Bee Dainty

I installed the app did all the steps but it doesn't show to leave a review. If i can get help that would be amazing.

November 8, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review. We understand that you've followed the steps. However, the reviews are still not appearing for your store. It's important to note that there are different installation methods (https://bit.ly/3ecl3g2), depending on your themes (eg. Online store 2.0, sectioned themes, and non-sectioned themes).

If you're still having issues with this or you're not sure which version your theme requires, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GunHelper

不能导入评论11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

legendmanshop

I enjoyed using this app. Very straightforward and easy to use. I do wish that there were better options for including images or user generated content, but maybe it will grow over time.

October 27, 2021

Hey, there. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app, and thank you for the review! We understand how having more options, such as being able to allow images or user generated content, is important to you and we'd be happy to pass this along to our developers.

If you'd like to consider some alternatives that does support images or user generated content, you can use something like Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA (https://bit.ly/2XQ1l4o) or Loox Product Reviews & Photos (https://bit.ly/3pKJojs). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

rsrbyritirahulshah

Images cannot be added to reviews. App goes nicely with the theme but I need something where people can add photos and videos preferably.

October 27, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this suggestion. We can see how being able to add images or videos can be beneficial for some of our merchants and customers, and we'd be happy so share this feedback with our development team.

If you'd like to have images and videos added to the reviews, then you can consider using Loox Product Reviews & Photos (https://bit.ly/3pKJojs) for the time being. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Jogginghose.de

Hi, is it possible to adjust the language to german? "Kundenrezensionen" instead of "Customer Reviews"?

October 27, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. You can change the language of the Product Reviews app by heading to the "Settings" section of the app, where you will then see the various text fields for the app. You'll then be able to amend all of these fields, changing the text from English to German, including the "Customer Reviews" line: https://screenshot.click/27-23-52028-79850.png. -Victor, Shopify Support