Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

WorldShopNL

Exactly what I was looking for. Great overview of all the reviews and gives the data that is necessary.

ALISA

Loading comment data is very slow, I do n’t know what the problem is, after searching Google, many people have encountered such problems and hope to improve.

Chinatown Online

i like it, very simple, But it's better to have a clearer tutorial,In addition, I hope you to improve it as soon as possible and add the function of picture comment

American Gym Shark

Awesome shorts , it firmly hold the mobile during exercise.
It is bit expensive but worth it.
I can enjoy my favorite song now during workout.

Sixth Scent Candles

Added it to my website, but unfortunately it breaks the Narrative theme. The layout is broken due to the misplacement of the review module on the product page. In addition, the grid liquid file they mention in the instructions is not there to add rating snippet to collection tiles.

REKAPE

Impossible à enlever !! Je ne comprend pas comment enlever je ne recommande pas cette application !!

Kseniastore | Dein Haustier Onlineshop

The app is really good and easy to use. But the number of reviews under the product is not shown. Why is that? Or have I installed incorrectly?

ZiZoou Store

This is always the app that I install in my store. It's very useful and easily used. I hope the team can develop more :) . Thanks the team.

Shining Beauty

It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Bojour, l'application de ne compte pas le nombre d'avis publiés, celui ci reste à zéro, dommage.
COMMENT FAIRE POUR REGLER CELA ?