Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Time & Oak

Nice app, but..... no way change the number of reviews shown on a page.

Real Glass Act

1. Customers can only leave reviews if they click on a specific product page. There is no review link available on the front page. I've had customers order several different items from my store which means they would have to go through each product page to leave a review. That stinks!
2. Shop owners don't receive any notification if a review is submitted. It's necessary to click on each product page in order to see if a review has been submitted. If I did that every day for every product in my store, it would take hours.
3. There is no way to easily respond to a review. I like to thank my customers for taking the time to leave a review, or respond if there is an issue.
4. Installation of the app is simple enough, but it doesn't do much good if it's a hassle to use!

Codes of Freedom

It's not working right on our theme. App page just sits on loading. Cannot delete published post and clicking unpublish brings up 404 error. Snippet is installed correctly and review shows up on product page, but app keeps telling me it cannot detect snippet.

Needs work.

foryou skincare

Slow. Reviews not generated server side, so not ideal for SEO. Why write something like this in this day and age? Needs a rewrite basically.

Jamie

EQUUS

Moved to this from another review app but really disappointed to find it doesn't send out auto-emails with a link to the purchased product(s) asking for a reviews.

This feature is a must guys and must be at the top of your product backlog!

The email feature should:

1. allow store to specify subject line
2. allow store to modify body text in email including font style
3. Automatically include a link to the product(s) the customer bought
4. Specify the number of days after the purchase date that the email is sent
5. Provide report showing how many emails have been sent, opened, clicked

Please let us all know when this feature will be added (assuming you are working on it).

thanks

Veestro

Been using this app for a few weeks. Difficult to work with. Impossible to import reviews from another system: data corruption error so that the dates show up incorrectly. Not enough ability to customize/edit things. For instance, I would like to show just the first initial of the last name of each reviewer. Instead, the reviewer name is put into one field (rather than two: first and last) which gives us less control. Bummer. I have other complaints, such as the fact that the app loads VERY SLOWLY when I launch it in the admin. Overall, weak effort.

Moliva Exports

Good app, but you have limited control over how it functions. Shopify doesn't give you access to the liquid file to have meaningful design flexibility.

Is there any email or contact info I can use to get in touch with the developer? I'd like to see a demo (live or video) before signing up for this app.

1 3 Next