Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Produitstendance Fr

Works great for the customers.

However it is impossible to import reviews.

Annaharper

It's an okay app, but needs work.

It only imports the first 20 reviews and then give errors to the rest. No matter what you do to reformat the file. It will also give different errors to the lines each time for the same file.

Gamerbarter

Worked for a week then broke. Can't click on Write a review. Cant see reviews.

Forever Traveling

I uninstalled this app, is there anyway I can delete the current reviews from my product listings? They are still showing.

Olivine Paris

It's really nice of you to offer this app for free, but PLEASE add the option of including images with reviews!

Ftr Gaming

Product reviews was okay, you need to get Product reviews add on which is much better. Like a lot of Shopify apps just not that impressive.

Would I recommend it ? No way there are much better 3rd apps to use than Shopify free ones.

Infinityhair Com

It doesn't work. The even sad part I used to study computer science. I like my tempo is there a way you can generate a code that is friendly for all tempos?

Bodhirings

Good for product page reviews but desperately needs the option to send automated emails to customers asking them to review and a button on the homepage that shows reviews and stars.

Proclouds

Downloaded for our site https://www.procloudsvapor.com now lets see those reviews pour in!!

Gordon Wear

Is not certified by Google (seriously).