Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Mr Michaels Clothing

Looks good so far, simple and it works, but can the reviewer put in a picture somehow with there review?? So when someone see's the review they can see a picture as well. I sell t shirts and whatnot, seeing the product helps sales a lot.

Kristina Michelle

The app was easy to install but I really wished it had some way to set up automatic emails asking customers who've recently made a purchase to write a review. I've been using Yotpo and they have this feature but not the SEO visibility on Google (you have to pay extra for that on Yotpo). So the help with SEO ranking / or the ability to see review rankings on Google that this app provides is great but it seems redundant to have both review apps. I haven't decided yet which one I'll keep but the more I think about it - Yotpo seems the way to go. If there was an auto-email added to this app, I'd install this one though. Gah!!!

Papercut Monsters

Very useful but not without it's limitations. I would love the ability to have customers upload photos of their purchases. It would also be great (since this is a Shopify-owned app) to have it integrated with the purchasing process. Allow for a follow up email so customers can leave feedback on their purchase without having to find the correct item on the website. as it stands there are too many steps and barriers to access that allow for a more streamlined and conversion-friendly user experience.

O Sol Brilha Para Todos

Its great it's just missing one simple but very important feature for me, it should hide the reviews if there's none to show. Most reviews will happen because we ask our clients to review it so only then it should show. Now seeing 0 reviews in all products doesn't look good

Produitstendance Fr

Works great for the customers.

However it is impossible to import reviews.

Annaharper

It's an okay app, but needs work.

It only imports the first 20 reviews and then give errors to the rest. No matter what you do to reformat the file. It will also give different errors to the lines each time for the same file.

Gamerbarter

Worked for a week then broke. Can't click on Write a review. Cant see reviews.

Forever Traveling

I uninstalled this app, is there anyway I can delete the current reviews from my product listings? They are still showing.

Olivine Paris

It's really nice of you to offer this app for free, but PLEASE add the option of including images with reviews!

Ftr Gaming

Product reviews was okay, you need to get Product reviews add on which is much better. Like a lot of Shopify apps just not that impressive.

Would I recommend it ? No way there are much better 3rd apps to use than Shopify free ones.