Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Storetrendingcom

So far very good, i haven't had a review yet, so that needs to be tested, hence the 4 stars only, but once that has been tested, i will come back and edit this review dependant on how good it is!

Golden Heroes

I liked it a lot when i figured out how to use it on my old theme. However once I got a new page theme I tried following the instructions they provided but it hasn't worked out for me. The links where they tell me to past the code go nowhere so I have no idea where to paste them. Wish it was little more simply.

Kulture Keep

Decent app for a new store to get quick reviews. I replaced this app with a better one. When you delete this app make sure to remove the code from your theme so that it doesn't leave the "customer review" section. To do this simply search the code below in your product-template.liquid section and delete it. Hope this helps. Cheers.

{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}

Rowphysio Shop

So we installed it and had it in our store for a while, it worked ok but it was messing up our product pages (showing up under small description and pushing down the buy button).

If you have layout issues you have to play with the code. I don't like how these reviews display but there's some flexibility in placement on the page if you are ok with moving things around in code. The install info is here:

Verybest4baby

Actually great app , but when changing themes it does not work anymore. only on first installment. that why only 4 stars.

Smasteralice

How to get the number of comments

Gift Moments

Does what it says on the in, biggest fault is that you cannot send review invites without adding stamped addon app which can become expensive.

Lettre

Is there any way we could have a link directly to the review section? That would be so helpful!

Also, being able to embed the reviews on other websites would be legendary. I hope this can be done soon!

Eco Flower Fairies

Great app for starters, it works well and it's free, thank you Shopify! The only reason that I didn't give it a five star rating is its design. The stars are black, which looks odd. I would suggest to have them yellow/gold or at least a friendlier color.

Retrostyler

This is a nice little app for allowing your customers to easily review products. It would be good to see this app developed further however, to be a little more protected against spamming or fraudulent reviews.