Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Natalprint

After installation, the application worked fine, it's a pity that there is no way to post photos with review. After a while, the application stopped working in Safari. After contacting Shopify, and fix some bugs I managed the application, but only through Google Chrome. Luckily I have both on my computer. Not sure if this is my bug or application. Right now I can't work with app in Safari browser.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our developers are aware of an ongoing issue that results in the Product Reviews app not loading in the Safari browser. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, however you can continue using any other browsers in the meantime. Apologies for any inconvenience. - Brie, Shopify Support

loulouby

Hello I hope you are doing well. I have 4 times the same product just in a different colour. Can I add up the reviews? As currently if a customer writes feedback you can only see it for one product but not for the other three. Best

January 21, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review! The reviews will only apply to a single product, although you could copy the review and manually add it to the products in different colours.

In general though, I would recommend against having multiple products like this if the only difference between them is the colour. You can merge them into one product and list each colour as a variant, meaning for the reviews for each colour are all in the same place. You can read more on adding variants to products here: https://bit.ly/3sNrXhh. -Victor

Furny Matter

It's very user friendly. However, the user is unable to upload the product photo. Is there anyway that photo can be inserted? I'm sure this will increase the conversion rate.

December 18, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm glad to hear that you find the app to be user friendly. Uploading images to reviews isn't built into the app, however you can add them by installing Stamped.io: https://bit.ly/2WqKYXR.

This can be used with the Shopify Product Reviews app as an add-on for extra features, or it can be used on it's own - whatever you prefer. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kinsfolk Shop

This app is super handy and, for the most part, easy to use. It's not the easiest to use on mobile though, there's no way of going 'back' from a review to the main page without exiting the app. It would also be useful if you could search through the reviews by email address or customer name.

LABwerkz Company

Knowing very little about coding this was pretty easy to install, I followed the directions and installed within 10 mins. Looking forward to see how it works out for our brand.

Beautysmile.store

The product came with a wooden toothbrush. It is very soft and comfortable when touching my gum. Not to lie, the power is so black on my teeth and mouth. I was a bit worried about my teeth and mouth might be dyed. however, my teeth showed immediate effect after rinsing. The black colour was so easily rinsed off. I've been using it for 3 days by now. my teeth looks noticeably white.

Chelsea Jones Shoes

Overall the app is easy to add to your store, works well, and looks great, but as other reviewers have said, it would be soooo great if we could just have it auto-send review requests to customers! There are add-on apps, but this app really just needs this one feature to be useful. Instead of app on top of app. Adding photo capability would really bump it up (being a fee app), but at the very least have it send out review requests.

saint rose

Please add customer photos as an option! It's the only reason I even considered other apps. Other than that, easy to use so far.

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Maison Deux

Simple app, works good. Would be helpful if the person who have written the review was able to delete/adapt review. Nice add on would be that customer who've bought a product, automatically receive review mail. Besides it should be better to be able to enable the 'Review title' or set as hidden. As lot of people find this annoying..