Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

STEP 22 Gear

This app has no way of auto sending an e-mail to customers X number of days after a purchase inviting them to write a review. This is the number way of getting customers to review your products. Without this, an app is a complete failure. It is 2019.... and this should be feature number ONE of any review app.

Palm CBD

The Palm CBD vape has been a game changer for my personal health. It has helped me with muscle tension and stress from long workdays without having to get high. I would highly recommend palm CBD vape to anyone looking to reduce pain without constantly jumping to ibuprofen or other painkillers.

Bench

Great app but missing crucial features like being able to email customers to write a review, offer incentive for a review, integrations with other apps like Recart. This app would be 5 stars and perfect if it could least meet 2 of the 3 features above.

Desks for Health

ON DESK-V000V
“This stand up desk is great and affordable. It compares well to more expensive options that I have compared with others in the office. It actually raises and lowers much easier than a lot of others I have tried.”

Bigflex Lifescience

wonderful, awesome product. worth of money, i love the product. previously i used other company doses,

The Mystic Wolf

easily installation, now our customers can review our products and quality of them, thank you, nice to have an app like this.

scandinaviandesigns.net

Very nice just installed on our shop and love the interface. We are very happy to use this app https://scandinaviandesigns.net/

Detox Miracle Salve

www.detoxmiraclesalve.com

I just installed it so not much to review on yet but so far so good. I just read that somebody was unhappy about the black stars. You can change the colour to any colour code in settings. I thought that was pretty cool as it was important to me too. Also, I can see there are quite a few customizable options available. Great given it's a free app.

Equator

I like this app as i can get free reviews promotes and sell products and its almost free application

Tecno-Moda HN

I like the APP, is simple, easy and working 100%, very very recomend and the best is free