Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Steel My Mug

I like how easy to use is this app! Also the fact that it is for free is worth to at least try in my opinion

TKaye Scribes Co

The app is overall good. The wonderful theme specialist coded this app to my theme. However, it's sits able my purchase button. It's no way to remove it.

So, I'm going to try and find another review app to use.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Every time a review was published a lot of code from my page will show too. I asked for help, never received a reply.

Gymtigers

the app seems great to the use, very simple to configure, but it just needs photos support to be perfect

yGeneral Store

0.0.0.0.0.0.0............0.0.0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

EXOTIC

It does not work! First, it said "Product not found"... Now says "invalid CSV", even though it was the same CSV! It is just crazy...

White Terry Home

I would love to be able to publish reviews from my iPhone instead of having to go on my computer when travelling. May switch to an app that can do so.

Kapa Nui

I've been using this app for 6 months and have had installation issues that both the theme developer and shopify could not resolve. Very basic reviews function and customers can only see the review at the product page level. You have to create a system in which to send out review requests to customers, there is no automation here and customers are not that motivated to write reviews. Social proof is very important so having a robust review system is important. I have since transitioned to Judge.me which integrates with Google and shows review widgets everywhere the product is displayed. The automated review request process is easy and I am now getting more reviews than ever in the last week.

This is not a bad app if you're just starting out and it's free.

getCrewd Party Card Game

Seems like a good app. Unfortunately Shopify + the Theme Editor could not get it to work on a Shopify Theme (Label). Disappointed and wasted a lot of time.

SuperOfertas.mx

I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free.