Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Clinicalposters

It is only appropriate that include a review of Product Reviews. This app by Shopify works seamlessly. The only downside for some users is the necessity to login.

Minor Liquid code editing required to paste a string where you want the form to appear.

Winky Fr

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Electricbicycleusa

Great app. Simple and easy to use and set up. I like that it lets you add a customized message after the review is submitted. This allows us to reward the reviewer with a coupon code. I do wish the fields were a little more customizable.

*EDIT: It would be AMAZING if it allowed customers to add pictures and videos to their review.

Chrisie Styles

I love that I can offer my customers the opportunity to let us and our future patrons know all about the garments, etc. I gave four stars because I struggle with getting customers to write a review. I need to be able to edit them myself. Having to reach out to them after thy have submitted for them to edit makes me lose the review. Plus it makes me feel unprofessional that I can edit it myself.

Lateve

great app for reviews, the only problem i have is the size of the font of the review itself, its very small and i cannot find the way to make it bigger. Also using the CSS inspector in the browser doesnt give me answers.

Peacefulstoreshop

decent designed app, could have some more features.

https://peacefulstore.com - peaceful store - fashion clothing - harem pants- dress

Pimpmytea

It's a great app, just miss the key to add translate for multilingual site

The Shark Watch Co

Free app, the downside is you cannot do more than one page bulk editing

Laser Craft Design

A good app with a few minor issues.
It can take a while to appear which has caused some confusion with customers when asked to leave a review.
If you make a duplicate of a product page (handy for saving time making new listings), it will also duplicate the reviews attached to it, which I'm still to figure out how to remove, if possible. It would be nice to see it create a new blank review area instead.

Wowmakeupbrush

Simple and easy to use plugin!! Simply great!!