Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Dinluksus.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Error 404 it shows. So right now app is not working, and its not cookies. I dont think its local either

June 8, 2022

Hi, there. Thanks for leaving a review, and we're sorry to hear about these 404 issues you've experienced with Product Reviews.

When investigating these 404 issues, they usually do end up being the result of a cookies setting issue with the browser you're using to login to Shopify. Product Reviews requires cookies to be enabled in order for it to load as expected. A method to confirm that this is a cookies issue by using a different browser to login to your Shopify store, and to open the application. If you're using a private viewing or incognito browser, you'll need to stop using this type of window to login to your store, as this causes Product Reviews not to work, because these windows block cookies. The method used to enable cookies is different for all browsers. If you're using Google Chrome, you can try the following steps: (Chrome menu > settings > privacy and security > cookies and other site data). The steps for checking your cookies settings for other browsers can also be found via a quick Google search.

You mentioned that you do not believe that this is a local issue, or cookies-based issue. If you believe that something more in-depth is happening with your Product Reviews application, then I recommend reaching out to the Live Team. That way, they can authenticate you accont, take a deep dive into the application, and refer to the Technical Team if needed for some advanced troubleshooting. You can access the Live Team using this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Imogen, Shopify Support

Pravaah India

Location India
Time spent using app 7 minutes

The app is showing a 404 message and is not opening. I tried downloading it multiple times but nothing seems to be working

June 8, 2022

Hi there, Pravaah India. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and we're sorry to hear about this 404 issue you've been experiencing with Product Reviews.

When looking into these 404 issues, they usually end up being the result of a cookies setting issue with the browser you're using to login to Shopify. Product Reviews requires cookies to be enabled in order for it to load as expected.

You can confirm that this is a cookies issue by using a different browser to login to your Shopify store, and to open the application. If you're using a private viewing or incognito browser, you'll need to stop using this type of window to login to your store, as this causes Product Reviews not to work, because these windows block cookies.

If you go through the above steps and you continue to get the 404 errors, reach out to our live team using this link here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. This will allow us to get you authenticated to make sure that we can look into any additional errors. -Imogen, Shopify Support

The Foxes Curiosity Cabinet

Shows Error 404 code and nothing. Useless. It's been doing that for months now :( I cannot get it to work and I've had customers enquire about where to leave a review and this didn't do the job. Is it another case of only works in US/Canada and not compliant with UK, as this keeps happening. Shopify is an excellent website builder but this app is sadly a let down and causes hold ups, I'm now searching for a suitable review app that doesn't charge the earth, business owners dely on time saving professional services to help business flow. This is not one of those experiences sadly

June 8, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Product Reviews. I can let you know that this issn't a compliance issue based on your region of operation, and with that being said, I'm so sorry to hear that these issues have disrupted your business.

Investigating these 404 issues, they typically end up being the result of a cookies setting issue with the browser you're using to login to your Shopify store. Product Reviews requires cookies to be enabled in order for it to function and load as needed.

You can confirm that this is a cookies issue by using a different browser to login to your Shopify store, and to open the application. If you're using a private viewing or incognito browser, you'll need to not use this type of window to login to your store, as this will cause Product Reviews not to work, as these types of windows block cookies.

Degree Seven

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

404 Error. Can not access the app. Do you know what is going on? I read some of the other reviews and people seem to have the same issues (404)

June 8, 2022

Hi there, Degree Seven. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Product Reviews.

We have seen some users reporting this issue with 404 errors in a pretty large volume. Looking into these issues, they typically end up being the result of a cookies setting issue with the browser you're using to login to your Shopify store. Product Reviews requires cookies to be enabled in order for it to function and load as needed.

You can confirm this is a cookies issue by using a different browser to login to your store and to open Product Reviews. Additionally, if you're using a private viewing/incognito browser, you'll need to not use this type of window to login to your store, as this will cause Product Reviews not to work, as these types of windows block cookies from functioning.

The method used to enable cookies differs between browser. If you're using Google Chrome, you can try the following steps: (Chrome menu > settings > privacy and security > cookies and other site data). The steps for checking your cookies settings for other browsers can also be found via a quick Google search. If you go through the above steps and you continue to get the 404 errors, reach out to our live team using this link here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA, as we'll need to authenticate your account to dig into any potential deeper issues. -Imogen, Shopify Support

vortexsh0p

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app, does the trick and I can now have some reviews of my products. Wish this dropshipping companies will send products with reviews.......

May 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app, Product Reviews!

If you're looking to import reviews from your supplier, then there are a few options that you can explore for accomplishing this. For example, if you're using Oberlo or AliExpress, then you can use AliExpress Review Importer (https://bit.ly/39hMiWz) to import their reviews to your store. However, for any other service providers, you can check if they have an app on the Shopify app store (https://bit.ly/3NdSXQl) or you can consider importing the reviews using CSV (https://bit.ly/3s3pbWQ).

If you need any help with Product Reviews or with importing reviews using CSV, then we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, callback, or emails. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

momo books

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Hello, I just installed the app, and when I try to open it, it gives me a 404 Error. Is this an issue with my Chrome browser?

May 13, 2022

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! It is possible that the issue could be due to your Chrome browser, as the Product Reviews app requires storing cookies in order to work properly. In addition, you also can't use incognito/private windows as they prevent cookies from being stored. Can you double-check the cookies settings (Chrome menu > settings > privacy and security > cookies and other site data) on your browser and see if that helps resolve the problem?

If your browser has cookies enabled and the issue continues to persist, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

TOB Outdoors Canada

很好用,我和喜欢这款软件的,希望有部分越来越好用,很好用,我和喜欢这款软件的,希望有部分越来越好用,很好用,我和喜欢这款软件的,希望有部分越来越好用,很好用,我和喜欢这款软件的,希望有部分越来越好用。

tamsretrocandles

I keep getting a 404 error and have switched from chrome to safari and I have cleared my browser and this should be really easy but it is not. I NEED my reviews to work for my business.frustrating.

May 13, 2022

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! I've taken a look using Google Chrome, and I didn't have any luck replicating the 404 error on my end. However, I was able to find that some merchants are experiencing this issue due to the cookies settings or when using an incognito/private window. Can you double-check the cookies cookies in your browsers' settings (Chrome menu > settings > privacy and security > cookies and other site data) and see if that can help resolve this issue?

If your browser already has cookies enabled and the issue persists, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

sandboxplus1">

Location China

I added this free app to my site. Although I haven't had many sales yet, it has been easy for people to leave a review.

May 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing this review! We're delighted to hear that Product Reviews has made it easy for your customers to leave a review and we appreciate the support. If you need any assistance with one of our apps, we'd be happy to assist you through live chat, callback, or emails - simply get in touch with us via the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Laura's Crafted Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried using the app to install reviews for my products on my website. Unfortunately, I kept getting 404 messages and didn't want to find and install another review app. Hopefully, this issue will be fixed!

May 6, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch and informing us that you're having this issue. This error can occur when the Product Reviews app doesn't have access to your browser's cookies; I'd recommend making sure that you're not accessing your store through a private or Incognito window, and that you have cookies enabled within your browser.

If you've checked this and the issue persists, please reach out to our support directly for further support: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor