Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Lexi Butler Designs

It takes forever to load in Google Chrome! The app itself is wonderful love it. I have more then 20 reviews on my site and are afraid to uninstall the app and the re install. So I did it with Google Chrome...I uninstalled it all of it and re installed it. It's the same. It takes forever to load, or it does not load at all.

I contacted Shopify twice about this matter and and there suggestion to clean my computer and my cache. I did that, my computer is as clean as a whistle.

Fact is the Google Chrome is the most used browser.in any statistics ...therefore the app should me working with it. If at all the customer will not contact the store to leave a review.....if it does not load fast enough, they won't leave a review or even visit the site again. I am expected this app to work with my store when I download it.

Please fix this awesome app!!! Thank you

GENIOUS PIPE>>>your awesome IT FIXED IT!!!!!

AudioShop Australia

Only works on mobile theme , on desktop theme it does not render.

Cave Tools

Pretty good app.

2 Big areas for improvement I see:

1.) No 1500 character limit on reviews. Or at least a way to set the limit
2.) Ability to have permalinks for each review so you can link directly to them when you share on social media. With no permalinks like it is now, you can only link to the product page

BRI Nutrition

Just added the plugin. How can this help SEO wise?

Mums-kidsworld.com

Very simple easy to install ,easy to use but i got my first review through is good .i am happy with it and is free so why not use it.thanks guys,
Gina mums-kidsworld.com.

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

It's great that customers are able to leave a review on your products but the fact that you can't send a request linking them to what that they have purchased is a huge disappointment. Very rarely do people think the leave a review after they buy and try a product, they need a little reminder!

Game Download Keys

Very basic, cant complain being free and all BUT not having automated emails to buyers with links directly to feedback area for their purchase makes it almost useless, people simply wont leave feedback without a little prompting, if this feature isnt added soon, I'll replace it with something else. Thanks for the effort though

FSWERKS

Does the job but needs work... as others have said auto emails to ask for a review after specified amt of time would be nice...

Ability to be able to edit review.. sometimes just to fix typos, or lengthy revies to condense, or other similar cases.

Ability to customize the q's asked, name, email etc and specify which would be shown etc

Also, PLEASE add ability to allow for attaching images... Any review photo is worth gold... so of course customers should be able to upload photos with their review... and you should be able to include or not show them.

STYLE CAPITAL

Super easy to install
Looks great
Allows users to submit reports from the site.
Unfortunately it doesn't have facility to
a) automatically email clients asking them for a review
b) allow us to show all reviews on a centeral reviews tab.
c) post review to social media

Reusables Etc

Pros
Super easy to deploy, takes minutes, looks great & shows in Google :)

Cons
No way to send an automated email notification featuring the product they purchased, and asking them to rate the product. :-(