Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Kapa Nui

I've been using this app for 6 months and have had installation issues that both the theme developer and shopify could not resolve. Very basic reviews function and customers can only see the review at the product page level. You have to create a system in which to send out review requests to customers, there is no automation here and customers are not that motivated to write reviews. Social proof is very important so having a robust review system is important. I have since transitioned to Judge.me which integrates with Google and shows review widgets everywhere the product is displayed. The automated review request process is easy and I am now getting more reviews than ever in the last week.

This is not a bad app if you're just starting out and it's free.

getCrewd Party Card Game

Seems like a good app. Unfortunately Shopify + the Theme Editor could not get it to work on a Shopify Theme (Label). Disappointed and wasted a lot of time.

dayshopnow

Olá gostaria de saber se tem a possibilidade de traduzir o aplicativo para o idioma Português do Brazil por gentileza ......

Bup Labs

This is very helpful and a quick addition to our site. Unfortunately it no longer works with Chrome. To publish reviews, I have to go through MS-Edge. It is clunky and slow to load the reviews. We only have 30ish products so I'm not sure how bad it would be with hundreds. The interface is pretty straight forward and easy to use and has an easy way to reply to review comments. Docking it 1 star for Chrome compatibility reasons that are pretty old (reported some time ago), and one star for performance.

Winner

Pour quand une mise a jour de l'application pour supporter l'OS 2.0 ? J'ai fait la nouvelle mise a jour de mon theme mais l'application ne fonctionne plus car elle n'est plus à jour.

Higgins Publishing

When there are no review for a product the box takes up way too much space. When there are reviews, the reviews should scroll from right to left so that so much space is not taken up on the screen. The viewer should not have to keep scrolling downward to read the reviews. All in all, it is an easy app to install and use. This is just my 2 cents to make it help make it more appealing.

The Trendy Tot

This app has been disappointing. Had to manually edit my Etsy CSV reviews and upload. Multiple errors, instructions weren't super clear and the app eliminated "duplicates" when there weren't duplicates. It's better than nothing, but would be better if I could upload ALL my reviews. Help with the app was OK, but not great too.

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Decent app. would give 5 stars if there was an ability to e-mail customers for reviews like other competitor apps :/

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Raymond Steve Shop

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!