Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

yjackla

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. But i want to know if we need to show all products reviews in one page then how we can do that?

Scarfff

Being able to get reviews of my products from customers is essential to my business and thanks to this app it is super easy!!

Beauty.Firstc co

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. My lashes were extremely long and beautiful. Thank you

AZHRE

THIS IS THE BRAND FOR EVERY ONE NEEDS I USED IT ALWAYS WHILE AM TRAVELING THEY SATISFIED CUSTOMER ON TIME WITH THERE ORDERS

Sun and Health International Ltd

Brilliant, a bit difficult to install on home page but once added its brilliant. It has produced more sales as the reviews give customers confidence

Cool Collage Frames

Getting reviews of the products in my store is very important to me and this app allows me to get them really easily. Great tool for sure!

Atlanta Bikes

Nice free app that is easy to use even for very beginning stores. I can surely recommend it. Thanks.

Poke-Centre

Great App - but since today the "publish" button is disappeared. So i cant manually publish my newest reviews...
I will give 5 stars if the bug is fixed.

Update: The bug is fixed now. Thanks.

Sunny Sombrero

I love the app!!!! It is super easy and user-friendly...I am grateful for this add-on in my account!

Peter's Peculiarities

I used this app on my test shop, and it works brilliantly out of box - does exactly what it says with no confusing extras.