Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

JSBALY

Muy útil y apropìada para mi tienda, ayuda bastante para vender a cualquier país y facilitar así a mis clientes su proceso de compra.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

Pocket Vape

Great app and simple to setup. The app worked with all the themes we tested. Works as advertised plus it free.

www.pocketvape.com

Cool kidz gifts

This is an amazing product. I am so proud i bought this for my children. They will definitely enjoy themselves.

technoplayer

Perfecto y muy fácil de usar para ofrecer un apartado de opiniones sobre el producto en tu página, ademas que no tiene límite de número de productos para poder colocar esta sección.

Char's Effectives!

At first I wasn't thrilled because of where "Write Review" was located on the Product Page. Customers kept asking me where they could write a review because it was buried at the very bottom. I contacted the Help desk and it was actually changed from the very bottom of the page to the top. Super Happy with that! Product Reviews are too important and should be made EASY for customers to write.

Oufer

Beautiful! Looks exactly like the picture. The gold is very shiny and the stones are super shiny. I love them

Veteran-Tribute

I'm new to this but found the youTube training videos exceptional in explaining "how to." JT in customer service is so awesome and responsive in getting my questions answered. I also like the emails CustomCat sends out with very helpful links. The app is very user friendly and integrating products up into my shop was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

Great support center, i dropped email about my problem, they solved for me, really appreciated for that!