Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

getCrewd Party Card Game

Seems like a good app. Unfortunately Shopify + the Theme Editor could not get it to work on a Shopify Theme (Label). Disappointed and wasted a lot of time.

SuperOfertas.mx

I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free.

Goods Of Japan

Amazing app and it is free. You have to add a code snippet to where you want the review form and the star rating to appear

cleanskin4all

fantastica app per le review. molto pulita ed ordinata ma soprattutto facile da usare. consigliata assolutamente

Scandiscapes

This app does not work. I also tried it on Minimal theme. The collections page instructions include a Swym folder which is an app I no longer have and the folder therefore appeared empty. I'm very disappointed.

Napoli Home Design

It doesn't seem to work with my theme, Minimal. I should learn code writing to make it work. At the moment it's usless.

LikeediiShop

Eu realmente gostaria que fosse fácil como diz a descrição.
Instalei e segui os passos descritos. Não consegui configurar, e ao desinstalar esses códigos simplesmente desconfiguraram minha loja.
Minha experiencia não foi boa, espero que outras pessoas tenham mais sorte

TheQueenOfQuartz

Could not get the bastard thing to work. Multiple attempts. Why can't app installation be simple? I do not want to learn and understand code. I just want to sell my products.

PFR designer

Installazione difficile e sembra l'icona sia anche impossibile da rimuovere. Purtroppo l'ho letto solo ora.

Pretty Parrot™️

Horrible! The review icon is still showing after removing the app and code. Don't install it if you want to save your time.