Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Jordan Craig

Worked great until a couple of days ago. I have been unable to publish any new reviews and am waiting for assistance...

ThreeSixty Mercantile

Worked great then just stopped publishing. I can see the reviews in the app, but can't publish or delete them.

101AVInc.

it was working ok but it just stopped publishing reviews on the page recently i don't know why. i can see the new reviews from the backstage, but it just not posting on the product page. anyone can help? Thanks

Authenis Clothing

Is it weird reviewing a review app? This works pretty much as expected. We find that having product reviews is super important online, so you can't really get around it. We set this up and it's been great for us.

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?

Milk&Honey ltd.

I loved using this App, it makes it easy for people to review my products and keep me striving to be better with my service and with my products.

Garden Goods Direct

I ordered several Leyland Cypress to go around my pool for privacy. They arrived in perfect condition and look great. Wonderful service.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Wish there was a way to show verified buyers, but other than that, it's simple, easy to install, and does what it's supposed to do.

Caravan Cover Shop

Sent in a Support request after seeing issues with app responsiveness on mobile/tablet. Received an email from Anthony who was able to strip out old code from my store and update. App now appears perfectly on all devices. HUGE thanks to Anthony for your amazing Support.