Product Reviews

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
September 20, 2018

This app SUCKS. It would be fine except the function for exporting and importing reviews (via a CSV file) is TERRIBLE and USELESS. I exported my reviews to make ONE change but then when I tried to import the *same* CSV file (which the APP gave me, I didn't create or format it) it said the formatting wasn't correct and wouldn't upload the reviews! Even though I hadn't done ANYTHING to change the formatting at all, and followed the syntax and punctuation EXACTLY to make sure I changed NOTHING in the file (except changing a single number). These software developers need to do a MUCH better job of quality assurance, because I have spent WAY too long on doing this simple task. I've had to call Shopify numerous times, spent HOURS on the phone, got many people involved, and STILL the app doesn't work properly! They have NO RIGHT to release this app to the public in such WRETCHED condition. FIX THIS SOFTWARE NOW SO THAT PEOPLE CAN RUN THEIR BUSINESS, NOT WRESTLE WITH TERRIBLY WRITTEN SOFTWARE.

Thinkly.
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 8, 2018

I wanted to get away from another review app I was using and went for Product review, I was under the impression that the app works somewhat similar to the one I was using, plus I wanted to keep it directly with Shopify- so I paid to have my reviews switched and then later came to find out that this app does not email customers after their purchase to review, who does that? What’s the benefit then? Which means, I have to go back and email the customer in order to go back on the site and review. Long story short like I told the rep, they could have at least placed a bold font displaying that they don’t prompt customers after purchasing. Could have save me a few bucks. Very disappointed- won’t recommend!

Pedal Up Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 16, 2018

It's nice that you offer this Free APP. But very disappointed that the APP doesn't have an automated process to ask customers for reviews.

Knickknacktoyshack
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 19, 2018

review field is showing under all products, but once clicked nothing happens on our custom theme, app is installed. can you help? there is no real good info on any forums that I can find. If support helps I'd be happy to change my review.

Quickstyle Motorsports
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 10, 2018

Not flexible import feature. It requires the review body to be non-empty during import from a CSV file.

Kirills
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 11, 2017

Not loading when clicking on products from search results. Contacted support but never gets a response.

Checkwayelectrotech Com
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 5, 2017

I would have rated this 5 stars until today. The latest update removed the "publish" and "delete" buttons from the list view. Why on earth would you do that? Why would you add an extra step to the process of publishing a review. Who could that possibly be better for???

Homeseer Technologies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 12, 2017

Can't share review on social media.

Gentilshommes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 29, 2017

Does not work with my template and instructions to reconfigure do not provide help

The Skin Science Organics
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 10, 2017

Why are we locked into using the Business Store Name when Replying to Reviews?

Bagofdicks Com