Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Bonza Dog Treats

Great free app. Easy to manage, able to approve review before publication. Social proof is vital now, this well worth adding to your store.

fashion-pro12

I have a new store. So this app allows me to get reviews and even it allows me to approve the review. Installation is easy

UrbanLadder US

Love it so far. Still have to set everything up but I can see how this converts customers at our store. Would like to see more UGC functionality.

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I like it very much! I would like it if it offered the opportunity to post images. But it's great otherwise because it has a gentle quality to it.

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app easy to install and tweek the settings to get the right look on my page. I would definitely recommend.

WigLuxe

I used this app for reviews, it is working quite well, the best would have been to have a photo option where clients could upload pictures...

Item Trolley

How to show form in my product page, also write a review button is not working... ...............................

Raymond Steve Shop

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!