Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

Great support center, i dropped email about my problem, they solved for me, really appreciated for that!

Rogue Industries

Really didn't work well. Unusable in Safari, constant hanging when trying to fetch reports or view individual reviews. Disappointed by the product. Went to Stamped.io instead.

stylishmolly

I really like this items.Overall happy with the purchase.Very fast shipping.I am very happy with the order!!!thanks

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com

Trucklumi.eu

Pretty basic, free review app. Works great. Thanks Shopify etc etc etc

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Artatler

Simple and useful for my store, www.artatler.com - art market & gallery.

The design is seamlessly blending with the theme, another plus point.

Thank you for the app!

www.artatler.com

Dropbuy

good app when it was working, but it seems to have stopped? it loads in the app manager, but you cant seem to click anything. I am not aware of a limited trial period if there is one.

Gauntlet Checklist Trial

I'm just using the Product Reviews app for trial purposes, however, the app itself is fairly simple to use and easy to understand. 5 gold stars.

Msichana

The app does not seem to be working; people are giving us reviews yet it shows no reviews received yet.

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

I've just installed it and it seems to work fine. Also I had excellent support for the installation.