Product Reviews

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
February 15, 2022

This app has seemingly been abandoned by Shopify. For anyone who's having trouble accessing the app, make sure that you enable third-party cookies in your browser settings. Shopify is requiring all apps to update to a new cookie-less authentication method, but for some reason they won't update their own app. Aside from the authentication issue, the review import functionality also doesn't seem to be working properly in many cases.

Prosource
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shopify replied February 19, 2022

Greetings, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. It's important to note that enabling third-party cookies is becoming more of a necessary step for Shopify and many of the available third-party integrations, such as Facebook Shop. Nevertheless, we understand that you prefer a cookie-less authentication and we'd be happy pass this feedback along to our development team.

As for importing reviews, we don't have enough information to determine where the issue is coming from. However, we'd recommend using the CSV format from our guide here: https://bit.ly/3s3pbWQ. If you're still having issues with importing reviews, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

February 15, 2022

404 error - even after updating to latest Chrome version. Do not know what more I could say. It is not even usable.

Walkies
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Shopify replied February 19, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and bringing this to our attention. We weren't able to replicate the same issue on our end. However, it is possible that your browser may be blocking the necessary cookies for the app to work properly. This error can usually be resolved by enabling cookies (https://bit.ly/3JWpsB5) in your browser.

If the issue continues to persist, then we'll need to access your account in order to resolve the issue. Please contact our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

February 9, 2022

No access to reviews. For months now just keep getting 404 error message. I have followed all instructions from customer support and still won't works. I have tried many times but still the same error message. I see ALOT of other unhappy customers on here have he exact problem.

Sass & Boho
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shopify replied February 16, 2022

I am sorry to hear that you're having this issue and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. The 404 error can usually be resolved by enabling cookies in your browser and making sure that you are not accessing the Shopify admin via a private or Incognito window.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team directly so we can troubleshoot further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

February 7, 2022

App was working great for years, but lately I cannot access reviews. We continue to get 404 error message with zero support for fixing the problem.

Wool on the Exe
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Shopify replied February 15, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch and notifying us of this problem. This is a known issue and our belief is this that this usually occurs when merchants are accessing the app via an Incognito or private window, as the app does need cookies to work properly. If this is how you are accessing the app, please try accessing it through a regular browser window and this will hopefully resolve the issue.

If you're still having issues, please reach out to our support team directly so we can authenticate you on the store and take a closer look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

February 5, 2022

same to me I'm been trying to open this app and nothing contact to Shopify and nothing works shows Error 404.

AGCreations14
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied February 11, 2022

Hi, AGCreations14. Thank you for your feedback. Can you please tell me which device and browser you are using currently to try and access the app? I would advice trying on Google chrome, on the most up to date version of the browser.

February 4, 2022

JSON-LD this app produces is wrong. There is a low and high price generated which is inaccurate. For example, on one of the items, when the price is AED 375, it shows high and low of AED 375 as follows. Further, there is no way to change the JSON-LD. I can change the json-ld-product.liquid to change the product Json but there is no file for reviews "offers": { "@type": "AggregateOffer", "lowPrice": "385.0", "highPrice": "385.0", "priceCurrency": "AED"

DataCare LLC
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied February 11, 2022

Hi, thanks so much for taking time to submit a review. I will absolutely be passing this feedback onto our App Dev team.

Can I ask for how you would prefer the prices to be displayed?

January 31, 2022

App is creating error:
We're sorry, but this page could not be found.
You may have tried to view a page that doesn’t exist or entered an incorrect address.
-> no solutions provided

blackat.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied February 7, 2022

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and would encourage you to contact our support team directly so that this can be investigated in more detail. You can reach them through the Shopify Help Center: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

Thank you for reaching out and I hope our team will be able to help you resolve this problem. -Victor, Shopify Support

January 29, 2022

A app seria excelente se eu conseguisse carregar o csv que a app fornece. O apoio técnico não responde nem por email. Péssimo serviço.

Latus Madeiras
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 28, 2022

As many recent reviews indicate, the app will lead to a 404 error page after authenticating within the Shopify backend. Clearing browser cache or using different browsers is not helping, as it is leading to an URL with "undefined" in the title, which suggests to be a JavaScript bug. I don't see that previous replies to this issue have been helpful to the users.

workstatt
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
Shopify replied February 7, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. I would recommend contacting our support team directly so that you can be authenticated on the store and this issue looked at in more detail.

You can reach our team by contacting us through the Shopify Help Center: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

December 13, 2021

Keep getting a 404 error on desktop and on the shopify app the loading spinner is always spinning. Not sure if that is the desired behavior but it took a minute to figure out why the 404 was happening only on desktop.

FromChloeXo
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shopify replied December 16, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and providing us with this feedback. This can happen when you attempt to open the Product Reviews app while logged into the store from an incognito or private browser. The app requires to store cookies which, the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I would recommend trying to open the app from incognito, then try again from another browser.

If you are still noticing this issue, I would then recommend reaching out to our support team so we can take a closer look into this. You can contact us via the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support