Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fitness Freedom Gear

I use this and it works great. Only thing im struggling is directing people easily to the review section. Can't seem to take them there through a landing page.
Any advice?
www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Bottle Rocket Pomade

It was a bit weird to install - I don't know why it wasn't just one click like other apps, but otherwise it was great. Once you copy/past the code it - it pulls the rest of the data and is good to go! Good app, it helps ppl know the quality of the product!

Clothing Superb

Product reviews are so necessary - if you don't have an app to do this, you need one - it's a no brainer. This is a good one, we'll see.

AMERICANA POKER TABLES

Works just perfectly well for me! It is simple & straightforward and does the job. I would recommend to anyone.

Authenis Clothing

Is it weird reviewing a review app? This works pretty much as expected. We find that having product reviews is super important online, so you can't really get around it. We set this up and it's been great for us.

Milk&Honey ltd.

I loved using this App, it makes it easy for people to review my products and keep me striving to be better with my service and with my products.

Garden Goods Direct

I ordered several Leyland Cypress to go around my pool for privacy. They arrived in perfect condition and look great. Wonderful service.

Caravan Cover Shop

Sent in a Support request after seeing issues with app responsiveness on mobile/tablet. Received an email from Anthony who was able to strip out old code from my store and update. App now appears perfectly on all devices. HUGE thanks to Anthony for your amazing Support.

racala.co

This bag's excellent and deserves 10 stars. I'm so happy because I received it perfect condition. This bag far better than the description. It has multi layer large capacity pockets. 90 degree opening desing. High quality, elegant and very safe. Very solid material and fashionable. The design is very comfortable. I want everyone to have this experience. Very fast shipping and packing perfect. Internal USB port works very well. It has a special zipper system and definitely waterproofing.

Access World

I have used this app for years to display my customers reviews and will not be switching any time soon. Works well and is great when combines with the Stamped.io product review addon.