Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Annikalabel

Great app. Misses the ability to request a review by email to customers who purchased.
I was able to create an automated email with Zapier, but only because I already had a paid account.

Geek Cards

Great app - but missing one crucial element in my opinion. The ability to automate an email to be sent out to the customer prompting the review. It's possible to integrate mailchimp, but not ideal.

Arabian Caravan

hello hello hello hello hello

Hmm Athletics

great app! but no way to migrate your reviews to another app if you wanted...

East Coast Reloading Supplies

I would like this app to include a function that automatically emails customers after a purchase requesting a product review.

Darias Health Shop

Very good app.
The only problem is that you have to ask customers to review your product.
I can't see the option of sending an email with the specific products to review after 1 week of purchase.

Nicmosse

Simple to setup and use. Docked a star because it lacks the ability to encourage and promote reviews via social channels, but it is free so can't complain! nicholasmosse.com

Healing Himalayas

Great way to add reviews to our store! Though, we've heard some issues of our customers having trouble posting reviews via mobile.
HealingHimalayas.com

Evitality Ca

I agree with some below, would be nice to be able to customize a bit more. But as is there is certainly no detriment to us. Nice to let customers give other customers honest feedback.

Gamory

Basic review app that gets the job done, but as many have mentioned lacking some key features i.e.
automated mail-after-purchase email to request for reviews
and ability to reply to reviews
two awesome features that would give this app 5 stars from us!