Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

bauslashes

How do i remove the "customer reviews" template from my product page after i deleted the app??????????

Seashore Jewellery

Destroyed the formatting on my product pages when someone reviewed a product.
I uninstalled but couldn't get rid of the product reviews already created, so had to delete the products and recreate them again. Another mess of an app that does more harm than good - 0 stars if possible

Blue Brontide

Would like to remove this app from my site but when I tried to uninstall widget & it won't uninstall!!

EVOPE NUTRITION

Super unhappy with that app and the customer service. We're using this app since two years - everything was fine, until we changed our theme this january. Since then our customers aren't able to leave reviews - we are loosing trust in our products. Reached out to the customer service and William answered 2 times. We are now waiting for their help and answer since 09. of July.

La Boutique des WC

aggregate review score DOES NOT appear in search results on Google !!!

unlike what is written here :

Junior Sells It

Duplicates reviews on website. For this reason I have deleted it and uninstallled it. I will look for a better APP.

STEP 22 Gear

This app has no way of auto sending an e-mail to customers X number of days after a purchase inviting them to write a review. This is the number way of getting customers to review your products. Without this, an app is a complete failure. It is 2019.... and this should be feature number ONE of any review app.

Victory Lane BBQ

I installed this app and it never worked on phones, which is what most of my customers use. Furthermore, the installed code apparently disabled my mobile features because you can no longer click on our product photos, add our products to your cart, or click on anything. It has been a week and my website is still not working, as the support team has not fixed it and we are losing sales every day. Apparently you get what you pay for, although at this point we have paid a lot in lost sales...

Curvy Sense

People cant write a review. It says too many requests have been made. I called and chatted with Shopify for 3 weeks, they cant figure it out. Terrible service.

Prier le chapelet

I've sent a question : about microdata and JSON mixed. Micro datas (AggregateRating) are not taken into account by Google (fail the test of Google structured data testing tool).
It would be better to implement Product Reviews in the same format as the rest of the structured datas: JSON-LD. Moreover it's for the same developper.

I've had no answer... even in my spam folder.