Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Joco Records

Not good. The app is clunky and often times doesn't load. As of this month, the rating stars on the form have just disappeared, so people haven't been able to leave any reviews. I haven't made any code changes, so this is just the app messing up. The text box on the page is also tiny now. The overall design of it just needs to be overhauled. I will update this review if things are eventually fixed. For now, I need to look at other apps. This isn't something we should have to pay for. Product reviews should just come as part of shopify. Why do we need an app for this? Same goes for product waitlists, etc. We pay a fortune for shopify and have to spend another fortune adding on things that come native to most other services. Fix this!

November 19, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We understand how important this is to you and we appreciate your patience as we work together on resolving these issues.

Since the issues are likely isolated to your store, it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve them. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through here, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi). Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

Kittens & Kink

Location Germany

Leaves bits of code within your website when you uninstall - Had to hire shopify help to get it removed as this isn't my area of expertise.

Doesn't work with mobile device - reviews simply don't submit. Was informed this by a very sweet client, makes me wonder how many reviews I've lost in the last 6 months?

No way of verifying whether the reviewers are legit or not either.

Wouldn't recommend, better paying the 5 euro for a review system that actually works.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super unhappy with that app and the customer service. We're using this app since two years - everything was fine, until we changed our theme this january. Since then our customers aren't able to leave reviews - we are loosing trust in our products. Reached out to the customer service and William answered 2 times. We are now waiting for their help and answer since 09. of July.

Nexdays

Be careful about this app. This will ruin your site completely. Never import reviews as the spam folder gets the site broken. I had aced so many issues after importing reviews and the developers are unable to help. This is bit shame.. This is a disgrace app from shopify.

blackat.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

App is creating error:
We're sorry, but this page could not be found.
You may have tried to view a page that doesn’t exist or entered an incorrect address.
-> no solutions provided

February 7, 2022

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and would encourage you to contact our support team directly so that this can be investigated in more detail. You can reach them through the Shopify Help Center: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

Thank you for reaching out and I hope our team will be able to help you resolve this problem. -Victor, Shopify Support

Delamere Design

Customers could leave reviews, but the actual comments of the reviews would not show up, would just show a 1 next to the stars at the bottom. Contacted support never heard back.

July 15, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you for connecting with us and letting us know. This certainly sounds like a glitch, and one we can help you fix. I understand you have already reached out to our Support team, so I encourage you to connect with us via live chat (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) to get the support you need.

This way we can look into your original ticket, and offer you an immediate update. -Olivia, Shopify Support

Angel Accessories Apparel

Does NOT install automatically, naturally. I followed the directions in the app, even watched a video tutorial first, and now my theme is messed up.

Leiftech

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The review import simply does not work - the CSV can't be read - even if you attempt to re-upload the template they give you!

Swift Lifestyles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried using the uninstall snippet option in the settings, but I still can't get this app off of my website

Primal Trend

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Terrible! Import function publishes html tags as text. WTF!! A total joke. Written by a 5 year old. AVOID!