Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Ritzy

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Raymond Steve Shop

Location Spain
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!

Perfect Friends Gifts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I put the code into the product description, but it made it visually look really bad. I would like other options of places to put it and change the visual presentation of it.

Dhukkan

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good. But why are you guys lazy loading jquery when a copy is already there on the website? Its unnecessary performance cost on the website.

BuDhaGirl

Time spent using app About 2 months

I cannot change the color of the star icons. Any fixes? I tried changing in the settings multiple times but it shows only black color.

Graceful Jewels

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's ok, but I wish there would be an option for there to be pictures! That would help tremendously as pictures sell! Also an option for people to ask questions. For this reason I have to use judge.me to be able to use photos

Chicky Bungalow

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I want to use all Shopify apps just to keep it simple. However, of ALL the things this app does not do is allow customers to upload photos. In today's electronic world, pictures sell. How hard would it have been to add the option for photos??

C'est La Tee Shop

Time spent using app About 3 years

The installation was easy enough, but... I'm concerned about the strange use of capitals throughout the reviews. Does anyone else see an issue with strange capitalization in their reviews?

Schönwerk

Location Germany

The App is great so far, but you should be able to change the 'character remaining' field to a different language.

I got a German store and I can't translate that line. Thats sad.

Jordan Craig

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Worked great until a couple of days ago. I have been unable to publish any new reviews and am waiting for assistance...