Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Utilitytruckparts

It would be nice if you could have after a purchase it would ask for a review.

Handleitobrien

Very useful tool to have on your site

Archetype Themes

Overall it's a great starter review app.
From a developer's standpoint, it's not the most extendable. Mainly with how sections are now built and used on Shopify there is a chance that the same product is featured on the homepage, but this app hard codes IDs in the markup with no way to alter them. This causes 1 of the 2+ instances of the review app to not function properly.

Crownturtle

Nice product quality is good and also delivered in time

Trunk Wild

Can we show more than 100 review? in app settings under label "Reviews per page (Value between 2 and 100)" we cant add more than 100 value.. but i need it unlimited.

Planks Palace

A review on a review, but this is how they look!! https://plankspalace.com/

Clinicalposters

It is only appropriate that include a review of Product Reviews. This app by Shopify works seamlessly. The only downside for some users is the necessity to login.

Minor Liquid code editing required to paste a string where you want the form to appear.

Winky Fr

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Electricbicycleusa

Great app. Simple and easy to use and set up. I like that it lets you add a customized message after the review is submitted. This allows us to reward the reviewer with a coupon code. I do wish the fields were a little more customizable.

*EDIT: It would be AMAZING if it allowed customers to add pictures and videos to their review.

Chrisie Styles

I love that I can offer my customers the opportunity to let us and our future patrons know all about the garments, etc. I gave four stars because I struggle with getting customers to write a review. I need to be able to edit them myself. Having to reach out to them after thy have submitted for them to edit makes me lose the review. Plus it makes me feel unprofessional that I can edit it myself.