Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Fivefaves

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We just installed this app on our new website (www.fivefavesco.com). The reviews look great under the product descriptions. It has been so validating that the positive customer reviews have not only commented on our shirts.. but also the meaning/messaging behind our brand. We would highly recommend this app!

My Color Me Book

Time spent using app About 3 years

I am very happy with this app. Easy to install, easy for customers to use, very similar. I previously used Yotpo and found I didn't need all of the custom options they had so I switched over to Product Review. If you are looking for something simple and free I recommend this.

Amy at mycolormebook.com

Nail Art Bay

Location Australia

Quick and easy to install. I didn't have to paste the line of code, just turned on reviews from my theme settings and it worked right away. It would be great if we could send an automatic email for customers to write a review once they received their product. I couldn't find such template in shopify emails.

SporttiStore

Location Finland

Good and simple app! Very easy to customize into different languages, unlike other providers. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Caravan Cover Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Sent in a Support request after seeing issues with app responsiveness on mobile/tablet. Received an email from Anthony who was able to strip out old code from my store and update. App now appears perfectly on all devices. HUGE thanks to Anthony for your amazing Support.

SpeedySlaps

This app is TOP NOTCH!! love it, simple and clean and the SUPPORT is 10000% on point! responsive and FIXES any issues I've had! HIGHLY RECCOMENEDED and you can't beat free <---- Thank you "Product Review" you are truly an ASSET to our Shopify store! - SpeedySlaps

Whiteweddingandparty

Works well so far. We received our first customer product review and it adds a great focal point to the product. Would like it if we could link this to our mail system, so we could send customer product review requests, but this doesn't appear to be an option.

TERRASANA

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Usamos esta aplicacion para las reseñas de nuestros productos en nuestra pagina. Es sencilla de instalar y visualizar para los clientes y por ahora nos has gustado. Quiza mejoraria un poco el formato como se muestra la reseña, por lo demas estamos contentos

Paws2Go

I installed this app for my Debut themed website and it has worked great so far. I liked it because it was easy to install and simple to use by the consumer. Every website selling a product seems to have some sort of rating system, give this one a try.

Formosa Walls

Location New Zealand

Hi, I have a review on a product which is visible however, the "REVIEW" count is still showing as "REVIEW (0)". How do I remove the Zero? The link to the page as below,
https://www.formosawalls.co.nz/collections/3d-panels/products/honeycomb Cheers

September 16, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue and our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log in to your account to create a support request. Thanks! -Elias, Shopify Support