Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Geometrico

Brilliant app, super simple to installing and customise. You can see how I implemented it on my site here: www.geometrico.co.uk

Cocoblack

Great app & easy to install. One feature Yotpo Reviews has over this app is that review reminders are automatically sent out to customers 30 days post purchase. However, with a little configuration using email automation software the same outcome can be achieved.

Theskinmantra2

This is not much to talk here. It is a simple tool by the Shopify team themselves.
We use it on our store theskimantra.com . Since the product category if macbook decals is relatively new in India , we rely heavily on product reviews for customers to establish trust .
This plug in allows for simply the user to put reviews. It would be helpful if there was a way by which only buyers of the product could put reviews. it would help.

Biyhbs

Integrates absolutely seamlessly with Shopify's own store templates, and integrates with third-party templates with just a snip and a paste of code. Super easy to use and very intuitive for our customers. With a shop like ours ( https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com ) that has over 1600 products, it is helpful for our customers to hear what others have to say before they make their purchases. Very handy--and super cool that it is free and supported by Shopify.

Cy House

Solid app! My only suggestion is it would be have an option to display the rating for all products in a collection (not only on the product page).

Trinityhealthandbeauty

I love it this review app. I would use it and recommend it to my friends

Sheer Shirts

Works for me, Easy setup.

Thank you.

Kitchengadgetsing

Very good apps highly recommend

Racerc

Everyone know that this is the best app for product reviews!

My Color Me Book

I am very happy with this app. Easy to install, easy for customers to use, very similar. I previously used Yotpo and found I didn't need all of the custom options they had so I switched over to Product Review. If you are looking for something simple and free I recommend this.

Amy at mycolormebook.com