Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Issa Asad Phone

It's ok I had trouble with the links though

Funny T Shirts

Great app to collect Client Reviews on our products. Thanks Shopify.

American Beauty Perfume

A nice free app from Shopify for our Product Reviews. Thanks Shopify!

Liberty Lee

Have just installed this (simple, straight forward and looks seamless). Thanks Shopify

FitDango

Great free review app that plugs in directly to our Shopify storefront.

"Visual Biographies®"

Free and works well for me! I get reviews. I can review and publish them. I like having that control. Thanks. Great price!

Prom Jewelry

Great app. Installs in seconds. Adds the review code below your products into your Shopify store. This app also integrates well into your Shopify as Shopify has built this app themselves. No Third Party app companies to deal with. I am pleased!!

AyeGear - iPad & Macbook Clothing, Carry Your iPad | Travel Vests | Hoodies | Jackets | Tees

Good app - can be better though. Needs an auto-emailer function so customers are reminded to leave a review for the product they've purchased.

7879Designs

It's one of the best plugins we are using currently, getting that product review schema has helped a lot with our traffic

Gifts Ready To Go, LLC | 1-855-936-4438

Great app for product reviews!