Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Racerc

Everyone know that this is the best app for product reviews!

My Color Me Book

I am very happy with this app. Easy to install, easy for customers to use, very similar. I previously used Yotpo and found I didn't need all of the custom options they had so I switched over to Product Review. If you are looking for something simple and free I recommend this.

Amy at mycolormebook.com

Strictly Viral

We saw a serious jump in sales after installing this app! Awesome social proof! Thanks!

Briobebe

best app and a must for every single stores!!!

Cherrykoco

I am trying to use it. I want to use it because it seems easy to use and reasonable in cost.

Fat Chimp

When it works its Good, however for 6 solid months the application was randomly not charging for additional logos to polos and other garments we sell as embroidery, losing us £10 per shirt or more sometimes, which over the 6 months leapt to nearly £1000 in loss revenue due to this application. I have tried and failed to get my money back as there is no accountability from the management of directors... A multitude of other errors such as losing all my product options over a whole weekend, poor coding for sure, and the developers blaming it on Windows 7 or an old Browser... NOT a HAPPY BUNNY!

Daddyogames

This app is perfect! Since everything eCommerce is run by reviews, this will definitely bring more conversion rates to our shop. It's easy to use, free, and definitely worth a download. Your customers will appreciate the option to be honest and you'll appreciate the conversions it brings!

Benison India1

very good app.must required for everybody.

A Koko

A must have for any store. Brilliant! https://evanesce.co/

Owl Leluia

Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++.