Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Kianabeauty

Delivers as promised. Reviews seamlessly integrate with your theme.

Interface is easy and the bulk importing of reviews is fantastic as well. Seeing those 5 stars illustrating a Google search engine result always brightens up your day.

Vaperbc

Love this app.. to bad it doesn't have an option to send a email to ask for a review

Mapworld

Absolutely brilliant app which works beautifully with my shop front and stars are now popping up all over my google search results.

I agree that it is a shame that there is not an integrated email function but I have found that by using Review Companion this shortfall is easily rectified.

This free app helped us modify the template for printable receipts, we could save paper and print onto smaller receipts that fit in our envelopes. It is a must have for us, and it was very easy to install.

Shopsoko

Great free product review app!

Suranas Jewelove

Awesome app! Works like a charm.

Blissful Light

Excellent app. A must have for all Shopify stores. It would be great if an automatic email could be sent to clients after purchase to encourage reviews was included, although I really can't fault this app. Works great.

X5 Networks - Video Surveillance Systems and Installation

Working great so far. Simple to install, easy to use. Shoppers can easily review all our Video Surveillance systems and offer comments.

Thanks,
Mike Mcleod
shop.x5networks.com

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Awesome app to include reviews on website products. We will incorporate this app more into our website with our future projects. Thanks from the team at Safety-Label.co.uk

Handband Pro

I love the simplicity of this app and the fact that it displays right where we want it on the product pages. We tried several different apps for reviews, but have always come back to this simple, effective one. The only thing missing is the ability to also have a full page of reviews to be placed elsewhere on the site.