Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Buytemplates

Great way to allow customers to share their input and experience with our software.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Natural Immx Project

This is a good app. I like it so much

Infinityhair Com

It doesn't work. The even sad part I used to study computer science. I like my tempo is there a way you can generate a code that is friendly for all tempos?

Muscat Gems

Works well, looks great. You can change some of the text etc and colours. Customers like to read reviews so pretty much a must have.

Dog Collar Fancy

I love the reviews program. The only suggestion I would have is to set up automatically emailing the customer let's say a few days after delivery of their order asking them to write a review along with programming that email with a link to take them directly to the item(s) they ordered. It sure would bring more reviews in. We are starting from scratch with http://www.dogcollarfancy.com and hoping for this feature as we had it with our last platform.

The Skin Science Organics

Does not work with my template and instructions to reconfigure do not provide help

Bunchzilla

Looks good on my product pages and its free. https://bunchzilla.com/collections/all

Automotive Shed

Great App!!!

Thanks from

James at Automotive Shed
www.automotiveshed.com.au

Trowelwallets Com

well impressed with this App , looks professional once installed we sent an email to our customers and with minutes we were receiving reviews
www.trowelwallets.com

Betheldesigns

Amazing app for free! It does exactly what we need :)