Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Milk&Honey ltd.

I loved using this App, it makes it easy for people to review my products and keep me striving to be better with my service and with my products.

Garden Goods Direct

I ordered several Leyland Cypress to go around my pool for privacy. They arrived in perfect condition and look great. Wonderful service.

Caravan Cover Shop

Sent in a Support request after seeing issues with app responsiveness on mobile/tablet. Received an email from Anthony who was able to strip out old code from my store and update. App now appears perfectly on all devices. HUGE thanks to Anthony for your amazing Support.

racala.co

This bag's excellent and deserves 10 stars. I'm so happy because I received it perfect condition. This bag far better than the description. It has multi layer large capacity pockets. 90 degree opening desing. High quality, elegant and very safe. Very solid material and fashionable. The design is very comfortable. I want everyone to have this experience. Very fast shipping and packing perfect. Internal USB port works very well. It has a special zipper system and definitely waterproofing.

Access World

I have used this app for years to display my customers reviews and will not be switching any time soon. Works well and is great when combines with the Stamped.io product review addon.

Palm CBD

The Palm CBD vape has been a game changer for my personal health. It has helped me with muscle tension and stress from long workdays without having to get high. I would highly recommend palm CBD vape to anyone looking to reduce pain without constantly jumping to ibuprofen or other painkillers.

Desks for Health

ON DESK-V000V
“This stand up desk is great and affordable. It compares well to more expensive options that I have compared with others in the office. It actually raises and lowers much easier than a lot of others I have tried.”

Bigflex Lifescience

wonderful, awesome product. worth of money, i love the product. previously i used other company doses,

The Mystic Wolf

easily installation, now our customers can review our products and quality of them, thank you, nice to have an app like this.

scandinaviandesigns.net

Very nice just installed on our shop and love the interface. We are very happy to use this app https://scandinaviandesigns.net/