Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

bellylicious

Very easy to use and a great little app. Like some of the previous comments would be very useful to add an option to email customers for reviews.

Bangomango

Useful and easy to use. Would love the feature that sends emails out for customers to rate the ordered products.

Denver SEO

Product reviews are very important for trust and conversion rates to your store. This app really simplifies the process.

Kiesznoski Gallery

Nice review app for Shopify, thanks.

Beauty Niche

So far I am very happy with the App. It was very easy to install and adapts to the theme beautifully. It is a bit of a shame that there is no feature to e-mail clients to request a review but overall the app is great. I can only recommend it!

Ease Living

Love it! I know nothing about coding and the very clear instruction allowed me to install on the first try. Works and looks great in my store! Thank you :)

Chellys Closet

wow this is amazing thank you so much great product

Love, Joi

I really like it. I like the fact that my customers can see what other people have wrote about my product. It was very easy to install. Great App!

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

Running Dog Accessory Store

Good app. Very easy to install. Recommended. However it does have limitations: Unable to edit typos and inability to prompt customers to make reviews via an automated email.