Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Below the Boat

So simple, so easy to set up, and exactly what we needed. Only hitch in our setup was that we didn't immediately realize that we should use the code for the badge on our product page (up top, then the full code after product desc).

We'd gladly pay for premium features (ex: automatically send emails to customers after x days with a request to review their product and a link back to that product page)... let us know if they're ever added!

Thanks for making such a great app! Had signed up for Power Reviews, it was a mess, and we're thrilled we stumbled upon this one (turned a major project into a few-minute task)!!

Grain Audio

The Grapevine Reviews app is easy to add and simple to manage. No need to go anywhere else for review functionality for Shopify sites. These work perfectly for what we need.

-Eric Wenger, Grain Audio (grainaudio.com)

mybrush.dk

We have had a very positive experience with this feature. We got help to install it straight away and it works perfect. Now we only need some reviews! Please add the auto email functions so the customers who tick marked that they are interested in marketing would receive an email asking for a review after they did a purchase. That would help us sell even more!

MYQTY

Great app, it's easy to customise and public reviews. Thanks

MYQTY.com

e-BloomsDirect

This is what I need!!! super easy and clean. I love it! thanks team :D

New Life Nursery & Garden

Great app, very useful and easy to install

Claudia & Julia

In 10 minutes I was able to install, customize and translate (to spanish) the app. It's working fine. Very happy :)

BriteEcoLite

Great product, great support. I did a substantial customization of the styling to fit my site, and there was a problem with IE9 that John had a fix for me quickly. He has been responsive and very knowledgeable, and overall the experience has been great.

activewrap.com

Customer support was fantastic. They were able to quickly assist me with importing our past reviews in an easy CSV upload. The reviews are clean and look great adding an important element to our shopper's trust and overall experience. Don't hesitate on adding this to your shop.

ActiveWrap Inc-Shawn

Imprint Plus

Great customer support. John really helped get everything to work with my finicky theme. Thanks John!