Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Ce Institute

5 Stars, Incredible App and it's FREE. I would appreciate it if my customers were not required to fill out a REVIEW TITLE field. I think the app forces all customer to create a title for their reviews, in addition to a review; but other than this - THIS APP IS PEFECT!!!!

All Four Outdoors

Great app. Easy to install, easy for my customers to use and handy for showing off the fact other people like my products too!

The Quartermasters Stockpile

Great app. It allows you to easily put a review section in for all your products. Thanks.

Girlyshop Net

Stay Free!!! A lot of store need this app!

Cashmere Rose Hair

Very easy to install! Works well with my store CashmereRoseHair.com. I will recommend this app to my friends! Thanks Shopify.

Bokksu

Super easy to install and integrate into my store (www.bokksu.com). Thanks Shopify! Please create more useful first-party apps like this!

Kathysbeadshop

Very nice app! Was easy to install and works well with my site: https://www.kathysbeadshop.com/

Freemancave

Works flawless. Most definitely because our Out of the Sandbox template has full support for it.

Brunette Usa

Easy to setup, Easy to use...... Wish there's more modification on the layout, but still no issue to use as is.

Visit www.BrunetteUSA.com
for real life example.

Mjn Safety Signs

Great free app for product reviews. Easy enough to use.