Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Beauty Niche

Location Switzerland

So far I am very happy with the App. It was very easy to install and adapts to the theme beautifully. It is a bit of a shame that there is no feature to e-mail clients to request a review but overall the app is great. I can only recommend it!

Ease Living

Love it! I know nothing about coding and the very clear instruction allowed me to install on the first try. Works and looks great in my store! Thank you :)

Chellys Closet

wow this is amazing thank you so much great product

Love, Joi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like it. I like the fact that my customers can see what other people have wrote about my product. It was very easy to install. Great App!

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Location South Africa

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

Running Dog Accessory Store

Location Australia

Good app. Very easy to install. Recommended. However it does have limitations: Unable to edit typos and inability to prompt customers to make reviews via an automated email.

5-HTP+ Patch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Slightly limited but very user-friendly, easy to set-up, and reliable. Well done Shopify for making this app available for free.

The Squawk Shoppe

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We absolutely LOVE having this app on our store. It helps make new sales, PERIOD! We can only rave about our product so much, and people don't really pay attention to what we say, because we're vested. But you put someone else's opinion up, even if it has some stabs in it, and people purchase.

Love love love, get it NOW!

Olivia Taylor

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Good app, just wish that the words "no reviews" did not appear along with the stars.

Update: Was able to remove the above issue (not an issue anymore)
Love!

Amos

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super great app. Fits my overall theme VERY nicely....SUPER HAPPY WITH IT. Must have!