Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Sixth Scent Candles

Added it to my website, but unfortunately it breaks the Narrative theme. The layout is broken due to the misplacement of the review module on the product page. In addition, the grid liquid file they mention in the instructions is not there to add rating snippet to collection tiles.

REKAPE

Impossible à enlever !! Je ne comprend pas comment enlever je ne recommande pas cette application !!

UntouchedUnited

The review always keep 0 even there is someone posted a review.
I cannot find anyone to contact or support. Please help

Winner

ERROR 404 impossible de charger l'application sur shopify.

il mondo bellissimo

Hello, I used this app since a few days and everything worked great. Today I wanted to publish a few reviews, but the website says "404 Site not found" when I click on the app. That's very sad, because reviews are very important for me. If someone of the App introducers could help me I would be very grateful and would update my review :)

myrifemachine

Doesn't work properly and seems to be no support if you have a problem. I have contacted them three times and haven't heard back yet.

romypets

You need to be aware that this app causing big problems on google and creates an error so your product will be removed from Google SEO..no help from shopify support team

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Awful support. Getting lots of errors in my Google console and this is affecting my Google ranking. They said they would fix it and have not. Avoid

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

This app is not displaying properly on mobile. No stars or box being displayed. Very poor. Almost all users use mobile, so this is a joke

Zurflex Spray

I can't import my reviews with the CSV file they provided on two of my stores. Spent WAY too much time trying to figure it out. Not impressed. Uninstalled. Figure out your .csv file upload instructions, please! Brutal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10