Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Junior Sells It

Duplicates reviews on website. For this reason I have deleted it and uninstallled it. I will look for a better APP.

STEP 22 Gear

This app has no way of auto sending an e-mail to customers X number of days after a purchase inviting them to write a review. This is the number way of getting customers to review your products. Without this, an app is a complete failure. It is 2019.... and this should be feature number ONE of any review app.

Victory Lane BBQ

I installed this app and it never worked on phones, which is what most of my customers use. Furthermore, the installed code apparently disabled my mobile features because you can no longer click on our product photos, add our products to your cart, or click on anything. It has been a week and my website is still not working, as the support team has not fixed it and we are losing sales every day. Apparently you get what you pay for, although at this point we have paid a lot in lost sales...

Curvy Sense

People cant write a review. It says too many requests have been made. I called and chatted with Shopify for 3 weeks, they cant figure it out. Terrible service.

Prier le chapelet

I've sent a question : about microdata and JSON mixed. Micro datas (AggregateRating) are not taken into account by Google (fail the test of Google structured data testing tool).
It would be better to implement Product Reviews in the same format as the rest of the structured datas: JSON-LD. Moreover it's for the same developper.

I've had no answer... even in my spam folder.

The SIPS Co.

absolutely horrendous. it's rocket science to put into your theme code if you're unfamiliar with coding. it's even worse trying to Import a simple CSV file with UTF-8 coding even from Numbers App on Mac. plus there isnt a single page that can give adequate support. the exported reviews file isnt even recognized when attempting to reimport the exact same file.

Rogue Industries

Really didn't work well. Unusable in Safari, constant hanging when trying to fetch reports or view individual reviews. Disappointed by the product. Went to Stamped.io instead.

Msichana

The app does not seem to be working; people are giving us reviews yet it shows no reviews received yet.

Coffee Bean Canada

This app fundamentally fails to provide product review schema that can be read by search engines, and used to create enhanced SERP listings. Reviews should not be loaded via javascript - they are not being picked up by search engines. Anybody can verify this by going to Google Search Console and looking at the "enhancements" section.

These are basic, key components to every e-commerce store and there's no excuse for the poorly-though out way this was implemented.

Shopify is actively hurting their customers' revenues by not fixing this.

It also shouldn't be overriding the theme's font sizing with its own uncustomizable stylesheet.

Five Oceans

Be aware, if you import reviews using a CSV it can duplicate the reviews.
If you got any error while uploading the CSV, it upload all row with no error, if you fix the rows with errors and upload the same file all reviews will be duplicate it.
They do not have a way to delete them in bulk, you will need to delete 20 at a time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8