Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Equickshop

i deleted the app but its still on my site WT***********************************************************

Universally

Garbage !! ? it Reduces the quality shopify provide , In addition to dirt the it's reputation ... You need to right the reviews your self , Nothing acceptable ! . I hate that app .

SUNER POWER

totally garbage, I did everything to import review, it alwasy remind failed to detect csv file, are you joking?

Siam Us Store

I imported csv template, I used date format month/day/year.But, date > 12, it's incorrect and import error. why?

regardzen

I've deleted the application but the text remains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope someone could help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crumble Co.

Glitchy to the max! Not well maintained. Currently can't open app to accept reviews. Cannot use on mobile at all.

Primal Trend

Terrible! Import function publishes html tags as text. WTF!! A total joke. Written by a 5 year old. AVOID!

ADAE Dental Online Store

Lately all the star rankings are no longer showing for any of my products at the google search and Shopify can't help with this !!!!!!

sportcastle

after i unistalled it it missed up my code the reviews are still in my product page i went to edite the code but its impossible to delete it

Doggiecatessen Homestyle Pet Kitchen

After adding this app, it didn't even open... just showed that it was loading and never loaded... So, obviously I would give this zero stars if I could. It's unfortunate though!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7