Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Five Oceans

Be aware, if you import reviews using a CSV it can duplicate the reviews.
If you got any error while uploading the CSV, it upload all row with no error, if you fix the rows with errors and upload the same file all reviews will be duplicate it.
They do not have a way to delete them in bulk, you will need to delete 20 at a time.

Kittens & Kink

Leaves bits of code within your website when you uninstall - Had to hire shopify help to get it removed as this isn't my area of expertise.

Doesn't work with mobile device - reviews simply don't submit. Was informed this by a very sweet client, makes me wonder how many reviews I've lost in the last 6 months?

No way of verifying whether the reviewers are legit or not either.

Wouldn't recommend, better paying the 5 euro for a review system that actually works.

Gallery J9

Suddenly all my reviews are gone and I have to import them all over again. It's a shame that this is the only free review app where you can import your reviews from other sources (i.e. Etsy).

The Scenery

Does not work on Boundless theme, even though I copy & pasted the codes properly and the app confirmed it was installed successfully. I do not see a change in my theme.

Lifetuls

bug on mobile version on my theme. The float right attribute on the write review button was causing an extended underline.

Xspose Lingerie

not easy to try and install, needs more information on where to paste the snippet. Where you say to past it doesnt exsist

The Reset

Had trouble with figuring out how to do what we wanted to using this app. Contacted Support who actually gave me the wrong information/instructions. They told us that the functionality we wanted - we could not do. Then had to paid someone else to go in and update the functionality we wanted. Turns out the app did do what we wanted, just needed to be set up in a different way. Too much back and forth and I asked for a phone call multiple times, which they declined. Could have made the entire thing easier rather than frustrating, like it was.

Equickshop

i deleted the app but its still on my site WT***********************************************************

Universally

Garbage !! ? it Reduces the quality shopify provide , In addition to dirt the it's reputation ... You need to right the reviews your self , Nothing acceptable ! . I hate that app .

SUNER POWER

totally garbage, I did everything to import review, it alwasy remind failed to detect csv file, are you joking?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7