Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Chamberlain Music

There are all sorts of little problems we've had to work round, but the most annoying is that it's not possible to reply to reviews

myrifemachine

Doesn't work properly and seems to be no support if you have a problem. I have contacted them three times and haven't heard back yet.

romypets

You need to be aware that this app causing big problems on google and creates an error so your product will be removed from Google SEO..no help from shopify support team

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Awful support. Getting lots of errors in my Google console and this is affecting my Google ranking. They said they would fix it and have not. Avoid

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

This app is not displaying properly on mobile. No stars or box being displayed. Very poor. Almost all users use mobile, so this is a joke

Zurflex Spray

I can't import my reviews with the CSV file they provided on two of my stores. Spent WAY too much time trying to figure it out. Not impressed. Uninstalled. Figure out your .csv file upload instructions, please! Brutal.

ayehe

To be honest, the APP is so terrible. I have to "Import reviews by CSV file" and a series of complicated operations, instead of importing reviews by URL.

Camera Ready Baby

had it for less than 2 days. found something better, uninstalled app but still showing up on my site.

Item Trolley

How to show form in my product page, also write a review button is not working... ...............................

bauslashes

How do i remove the "customer reviews" template from my product page after i deleted the app??????????

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10