Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

romypets

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

You need to be aware that this app causing big problems on google and creates an error so your product will be removed from Google SEO..no help from shopify support team

bauslashes

How do i remove the "customer reviews" template from my product page after i deleted the app??????????

TheQueenOfQuartz

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Could not get the bastard thing to work. Multiple attempts. Why can't app installation be simple? I do not want to learn and understand code. I just want to sell my products.

Jewelsforjoy

This app would be the best if you could upload pictures with the reviews... not sure how they didn't think about including this. Please fix this so i can give it 5 stars.

VENUE Fashion

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 5 years

i can't believe that Shopify still isn't able to add a function to send an email to customers which links to the products to leave a review. After 5 years!

June 30, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. I can appreciate why not having this option feels restrictive, and why being able to easily ask customers to leave a review is important for your business and online store.

I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider, as merchant feedback plays a significant part in how our platform develops over time. You can also check out other review apps on the Shopify App Store which may offer this function, as well as many others: https://bit.ly/3AhiJgM. -Victor, Shopify Support

UntouchedUnited

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The review always keep 0 even there is someone posted a review.
I cannot find anyone to contact or support. Please help

Kra Mart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just lost a hundred reviews in the blink of an eye.

Reviews are CRUCIAL in my product market.

Just as my start up was gaining my momentum, Shopify pulled the rug out from under me.

momo books

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Hello, I just installed the app, and when I try to open it, it gives me a 404 Error. Is this an issue with my Chrome browser?

May 13, 2022

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! It is possible that the issue could be due to your Chrome browser, as the Product Reviews app requires storing cookies in order to work properly. In addition, you also can't use incognito/private windows as they prevent cookies from being stored. Can you double-check the cookies settings (Chrome menu > settings > privacy and security > cookies and other site data) on your browser and see if that helps resolve the problem?

If your browser has cookies enabled and the issue continues to persist, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Kraoma

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Why did I lose all my reviews overnight?!

Thousands of reviews are suddenly gone with your update.

This destroyed all credibility I built over three years.

STEP 22 Gear

This app has no way of auto sending an e-mail to customers X number of days after a purchase inviting them to write a review. This is the number way of getting customers to review your products. Without this, an app is a complete failure. It is 2019.... and this should be feature number ONE of any review app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23