Product Reviews

Product Reviews | Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Hyllux

You need to fix your data Structure, because of your bad structure GSC Can't Index properly the product pages.
It's a nightmare and very fustrating for the people who doesn't know how to code.

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with our app. I would recommend reaching out to our live support team so you can provide more context into the issue, so our team can take a closer look. You can get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi). Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

OSSOAP

The publication doesn't work well even if you confirm it. The value "number of review" remains at 0 event if I have reviews...

November 24, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for providing this feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Product Reviews app. I would recommend re-installing the app, if you are still noticing issues after this I would then recommend reaching out to us directly.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support here, we’d be happy to continue helping you through live chat, email, or callback. Please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi). Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Joco Records

Not good. The app is clunky and often times doesn't load. As of this month, the rating stars on the form have just disappeared, so people haven't been able to leave any reviews. I haven't made any code changes, so this is just the app messing up. The text box on the page is also tiny now. The overall design of it just needs to be overhauled. I will update this review if things are eventually fixed. For now, I need to look at other apps. This isn't something we should have to pay for. Product reviews should just come as part of shopify. Why do we need an app for this? Same goes for product waitlists, etc. We pay a fortune for shopify and have to spend another fortune adding on things that come native to most other services. Fix this!

November 19, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We understand how important this is to you and we appreciate your patience as we work together on resolving these issues.

Since the issues are likely isolated to your store, it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve them. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through here, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi). Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

MPR Tools & Equipment

Worst app ever. It's been 1 year that I cannot even open the app! It crashes as soon as I click on the app

November 19, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We haven't been able to replicate the same issue that you're experiencing on our end. Could you see if the issue persists after clearing your browser's cookies and caches (https://bit.ly/3HPoTJ5)?

If the issue persists, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support on here, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Kheloni

I am having the same/similar problem that others are mentioning. After some investigation he developer for my theme (Clean Canvas) conveyed the following: "As I suspected, there's a networking issue somewhere - the css file which loads in those stars is being blocked by somehting. When you go to this link, what do you get? https://productreviews.shopifycdn.com/assets/v4/spr-2b44f6fc4993950d95c16d866d5effd0f42c22884d8f9ec5ef347045675aed11.css (I see a file with lots of code, which is correct). It may be worth trying to load that file on our mobile, once on your WIFI and once using your mobile data. If it doesn't work on both Wifi and mobile data I'm not entirely sure what the issue is." I did what the gentleman suggested and I get a 404 error irrespective of using WiFi or the cellular data on my Iphone. I seem to have stumped everyone. Not sure what to do at this point.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the app as we understand how important reviews can be for our merchants. One thing to consider is if you are opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab. This will cause a 404 error as our Product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I recommend trying again from a regular browser window to see if the same issue occurs.

If you are still seeing the same issues, your next step would be to reach out to our live support so we can take a closer look into this with you. If you need to reach out to us, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

HEMP360

I've been using this app for many years and I just recently noticed that the reviews are no longer loading up nicely on each product page. They are in plain text and I can't login into the app through Shopify. I get an error message.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to hear you are having these issues with the app. I would recommend removing the app and re-installing it. You should also make sure you are accessing the app from a regular browser and not utilizing an incognito window as this may generate a 404 error.

If you are still having errors after this, your next step would be to reach out to our live support so we can take a closer look with you. If you need to reach out to us, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thank you! -Marty, Shopify Support

hangahammockcollective

I'm having problems to get into Setting page. Error 404 is the only information I get when I click on Setting page link.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. However, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Are you opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab? If so, this may be the issue as the Product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I recommend trying again through a regular browser window.

If after this, you are still having issues then this is something that our Support team can take a closer look into. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Kaarigar Handicrafts Inc.

the app would generate a 404 error as soon as i clicked on it. the support is like a robot they have a standard email that asks me to clear cache etc. they are not willing to help. very bad service. if i had a way to not lose my precious reviews, i would never use this app.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you have been running into this issue and would be happy to offer a potential suggestion for this. This can occur when opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab. The product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I Recommend trying again utilizing a regular browser.

If you are still noticing this issue, I would recommend reaching out to us directly. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Bee Dainty

I installed the app did all the steps but it doesn't show to leave a review. If i can get help that would be amazing.

November 8, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review. We understand that you've followed the steps. However, the reviews are still not appearing for your store. It's important to note that there are different installation methods (https://bit.ly/3ecl3g2), depending on your themes (eg. Online store 2.0, sectioned themes, and non-sectioned themes).

If you're still having issues with this or you're not sure which version your theme requires, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GunHelper

不能导入评论11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18