Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Every time a review was published a lot of code from my page will show too. I asked for help, never received a reply.

EXOTIC

It does not work! First, it said "Product not found"... Now says "invalid CSV", even though it was the same CSV! It is just crazy...

Scandiscapes

This app does not work. I also tried it on Minimal theme. The collections page instructions include a Swym folder which is an app I no longer have and the folder therefore appeared empty. I'm very disappointed.

Napoli Home Design

It doesn't seem to work with my theme, Minimal. I should learn code writing to make it work. At the moment it's usless.

TheQueenOfQuartz

Could not get the bastard thing to work. Multiple attempts. Why can't app installation be simple? I do not want to learn and understand code. I just want to sell my products.

PFR designer

Installazione difficile e sembra l'icona sia anche impossibile da rimuovere. Purtroppo l'ho letto solo ora.

Pretty Parrot™️

Horrible! The review icon is still showing after removing the app and code. Don't install it if you want to save your time.

CrystalCarat

IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE. Absolutely absurd, Once you remove the code and the app, it still appears on your products. Awful.

Sanitary Essentials

Grill Patio

no image reviews, this is insane for a ecom platform in 2020, if you want image reviews you need to pay $15 a month for another app, half the cost of the actual shopify. Insane.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11