Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Delamere Design

Customers could leave reviews, but the actual comments of the reviews would not show up, would just show a 1 next to the stars at the bottom. Contacted support never heard back.

BabyCaterpillar

Location New Zealand

If I could give it less than 1 star I would. It looked so promising. but just didn't work and added code to the bottom of pages where reviews were left. Then i deleted the app and the reviews disappeared, but the "write a review" prompt is still there. NO ONE is helping they all just blame everyone else. Worst customer service ever.

VINTARAMA

Location Germany

Rate dringend ab! Nach Deinstallation (es gibt mittlerweile wesentlich bessere Apps auch for free) bleiben Code Reste stehen und sind weiterhin sichtbar - aber eben nicht mehr ohne großen Aufwand zu entfernen. Sehr ärgerlich!!

Casa e descontos

Location Brazil

pessimo, instalei e agora não da mais pra desisntalar, muito fraco e não atende as necessidades da loja e não da pra adicionar fotos

Conscious Power Solutions

The product seems to be glitchy. It will show the number of stars associated with the review near the product, but when clicking on the link to see the review it says "no reviews yet" rather than showing the review. Please help!

David's Garden Seeds®

It stopped working. I was able to access you up until about two weeks ago. Now I get an error code: Your browser needs to authenticate Product Reviews Your browser requires apps like Product Reviews to ask you for access to cookies before Shopify can open it for you. I see some else is having the same problem.

Tienda Súper Natural

Location Mexico

He intentado instalar la aplicacion en varias ocasiones y me dice sale error 404. ¿me pueden apoyar en su instalación de favor?

Newton Espresso

Location New Zealand

This app worked great for a while, but now it has stopped working. Technical support says the issue is at my end - not the case. I can't access the settings or export saved reviews to import to a new product reviews app. Have given up on this one.

June 27, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Product Reviews app. This error can occur when the Product Reviews app is unable to access your browser's cookies, which is needs to in order to operate correctly.

This means the app will not work if you are accessing your store in a private or Incognito window, or if you have cookies disabled in your browser. I'd recommend checking your browser's settings to make sure they are enabled and to make sure it is up-to-date to the latest version.

If the issue persists, I would encourage you to reach out to us again so further troubleshooting can be done. Our support team can be contacted here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Ascender Cycling Club

Location Switzerland

It used to work well but not anymore. New reviews simply don't show off! I expect problems to be fixed ASAP! Reviews are key for an online shop. Shopify please do something, we pay for your service and this is not cheap.

June 23, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know about this issue. I would recommend contacting our support team directly so we can take a closer look at this problem and help you troubleshoot the issue. Our team can be reached at any time here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Merry and Bright®

Location Germany

Error 404 – Unfortunately, the app no longer works and has been for several months. The support is friendly and fast, but the problem remains. What a pity!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know about this issue. This issue can sometimes occur when accessing the app in a private or Incognito window, or if you have cookies disabed in your browser. The Product Reviews app relies on cookies to work properly and a 404 error will occur if it cannot access cookies within your browser.

If you have cookies enabled and are still experiencing issues, I would recommend contacting our support team directly so we can troubleshoot this in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22