Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Blak Yue Candle Co.

Adding the code into my theme was too difficult. I'm not technology illiterate either so I can only imagine someone twice my age trying to do this. I couldn't figure out how to add the stars to my product pages. Make this process simpler.

TKaye Scribes Co

The app is overall good. The wonderful theme specialist coded this app to my theme. However, it's sits able my purchase button. It's no way to remove it.

So, I'm going to try and find another review app to use.

LikeediiShop

Eu realmente gostaria que fosse fácil como diz a descrição.
Instalei e segui os passos descritos. Não consegui configurar, e ao desinstalar esses códigos simplesmente desconfiguraram minha loja.
Minha experiencia não foi boa, espero que outras pessoas tenham mais sorte

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Bojour, l'application de ne compte pas le nombre d'avis publiés, celui ci reste à zéro, dommage.
COMMENT FAIRE POUR REGLER CELA ?

BODYDREAM™

Nice for very very very beginners. BUT I CANNOT DELETE IT !!! Impossible to delete it. And nobody to help

Naturally Essential Beauty

I cannot figure out how to make it popup on my screen after a customer leaves my store. It may be something Im doing wrong. I think its a good app though. Im gonna keep trying

South of London

I uninstalled your app but the "jump to reviews" link is still appearing on my product page.
How can I remove this?

Thentix a touch of honey

I wanted to put my reviews at the bottom, but it recently prevent me from doing this. It is so annoying

Tin Can Sally

This installs cleanly, looks good and works as intended. But, a recent issue through Google made me decide to remove it from my website. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't fully remove, leaving remnants that do nothing. I contacted support more than once and no one could direct me to the remaining code that I could easily remove with their guidance. If you install this, plan on keeping it forever.

herodog

I used this app for 2 years, and recently I design to get a new one but have no idea why every time I tried to import reviews from other customers, the system keeps noticing me it's invalid data. I tried to contact the CS, didn't get feed back

Previous 1 3 4