Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Cup 49

I am using the Supply theme and somehow when in mobile view, I cannot see the full review. For example, if the review says Great taste, the mobile view only shows eat taste. Everything works fine on desktop view. Would love some help to get this fixed!

September 15, 2020

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to reach out here. This is something that our Theme support should be able to resolve for you - if you haven't already, please reach out to our support team and they can have this sent up to the correct team for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

1073 Design

Unable to use with this app Safari. This app worked for a few days, then I had to clear my cache and history before using it, then that stopped working, tried deleting and reinstalling and that didn't work.

Gave 2 stars because customer service was great but they were still unable to help with the problem. So I'm still unable to have a review app in my shop unless I want to download another browser, other than the one I use all the time. Just doesn't make sense to use different browsers for different tasks on the same computer, and I am not switching browsers just to get an app to work.

Blak Yue Candle Co.

Adding the code into my theme was too difficult. I'm not technology illiterate either so I can only imagine someone twice my age trying to do this. I couldn't figure out how to add the stars to my product pages. Make this process simpler.

TKaye Scribes Co

The app is overall good. The wonderful theme specialist coded this app to my theme. However, it's sits able my purchase button. It's no way to remove it.

So, I'm going to try and find another review app to use.

LikeediiShop

Eu realmente gostaria que fosse fácil como diz a descrição.
Instalei e segui os passos descritos. Não consegui configurar, e ao desinstalar esses códigos simplesmente desconfiguraram minha loja.
Minha experiencia não foi boa, espero que outras pessoas tenham mais sorte

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Bojour, l'application de ne compte pas le nombre d'avis publiés, celui ci reste à zéro, dommage.
COMMENT FAIRE POUR REGLER CELA ?

BODYDREAM™

Nice for very very very beginners. BUT I CANNOT DELETE IT !!! Impossible to delete it. And nobody to help

Naturally Essential Beauty

I cannot figure out how to make it popup on my screen after a customer leaves my store. It may be something Im doing wrong. I think its a good app though. Im gonna keep trying

South of London

I uninstalled your app but the "jump to reviews" link is still appearing on my product page.
How can I remove this?

Thentix a touch of honey

I wanted to put my reviews at the bottom, but it recently prevent me from doing this. It is so annoying

Previous 1 3 4 5