Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Higgins Publishing

When there are no review for a product the box takes up way too much space. When there are reviews, the reviews should scroll from right to left so that so much space is not taken up on the screen. The viewer should not have to keep scrolling downward to read the reviews. All in all, it is an easy app to install and use. This is just my 2 cents to make it help make it more appealing.

The Trendy Tot

This app has been disappointing. Had to manually edit my Etsy CSV reviews and upload. Multiple errors, instructions weren't super clear and the app eliminated "duplicates" when there weren't duplicates. It's better than nothing, but would be better if I could upload ALL my reviews. Help with the app was OK, but not great too.

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Decent app. would give 5 stars if there was an ability to e-mail customers for reviews like other competitor apps :/

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Raymond Steve Shop

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!

Perfect Friends Gifts

I put the code into the product description, but it made it visually look really bad. I would like other options of places to put it and change the visual presentation of it.

Dhukkan

Good. But why are you guys lazy loading jquery when a copy is already there on the website? Its unnecessary performance cost on the website.

BuDhaGirl

I cannot change the color of the star icons. Any fixes? I tried changing in the settings multiple times but it shows only black color.

Graceful Jewels

It's ok, but I wish there would be an option for there to be pictures! That would help tremendously as pictures sell! Also an option for people to ask questions. For this reason I have to use judge.me to be able to use photos

Chicky Bungalow

I want to use all Shopify apps just to keep it simple. However, of ALL the things this app does not do is allow customers to upload photos. In today's electronic world, pictures sell. How hard would it have been to add the option for photos??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6