Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I like how this app works and looks on my site. I had some difficulty learning how to import my reviews from my previous site, but after working that out, it works quite well.

I love that this app is free, and it does what it says it does. A major drawback however, is that customers are not prompted to review post-sale, so you need to set up a separate system to do that. I am having to email customers manually in order to include the relevant product page link, as my mail integration system won't do that either. Hence the 3 stars.

Postoutfit

It's simple and works nice with my boundless theme, however the FONTS ARE TOO SMALL on the desktop view!! Please fix!!

Kimmy Snabric Llc

This app worked just fine, you cannot send review emails to customers though. Most people do not think to review products and so being able to ask for their review is very important.

Mr Michaels Clothing

Looks good so far, simple and it works, but can the reviewer put in a picture somehow with there review?? So when someone see's the review they can see a picture as well. I sell t shirts and whatnot, seeing the product helps sales a lot.

Kristina Michelle

The app was easy to install but I really wished it had some way to set up automatic emails asking customers who've recently made a purchase to write a review. I've been using Yotpo and they have this feature but not the SEO visibility on Google (you have to pay extra for that on Yotpo). So the help with SEO ranking / or the ability to see review rankings on Google that this app provides is great but it seems redundant to have both review apps. I haven't decided yet which one I'll keep but the more I think about it - Yotpo seems the way to go. If there was an auto-email added to this app, I'd install this one though. Gah!!!

Papercut Monsters

Very useful but not without it's limitations. I would love the ability to have customers upload photos of their purchases. It would also be great (since this is a Shopify-owned app) to have it integrated with the purchasing process. Allow for a follow up email so customers can leave feedback on their purchase without having to find the correct item on the website. as it stands there are too many steps and barriers to access that allow for a more streamlined and conversion-friendly user experience.

O Sol Brilha Para Todos

Its great it's just missing one simple but very important feature for me, it should hide the reviews if there's none to show. Most reviews will happen because we ask our clients to review it so only then it should show. Now seeing 0 reviews in all products doesn't look good

Produitstendance Fr

Works great for the customers.

However it is impossible to import reviews.

Annaharper

It's an okay app, but needs work.

It only imports the first 20 reviews and then give errors to the rest. No matter what you do to reformat the file. It will also give different errors to the lines each time for the same file.

Gamerbarter

Worked for a week then broke. Can't click on Write a review. Cant see reviews.

Previous 1 3 4