Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Wikinovo

I am using the Debut theme :

The desktop version sometimes displays the reviews module slowly, and the mobile terminal does not display the reviews content at all.

L.Naturel Concept Store

No no no no! Not good when it comes to product schema markup!
It can not be edited, and the way the reviews app sorts the schema is all wrong. Please help us with this. I have to do manual schema markups for 100's of products... Thanks!

September 8, 2020

Hi, there. It sounds like you're referring to the JSON data that outputs the reviews. It is expected to get warnings from Google tools about missing data when using the app, as our developers are still working on the app's compatibility with Google's structured data requirements. There is no timeframe on this at the moment.

This should not affect your general SEO or cause your customers difficulty in finding your shop. If this isn't the issue you're referring to, feel free to contact us with more information and we'd be happy to take a look for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

B.CUTIE

The only flaw is that my customer did not have the option of inserting pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to provide that feedback - I'll be sure to pass that on to our developers as a feature request for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Moskentai

This is is good for reviews. I wish it would allow customers to add a pictures. If the customers were allowed to add image reviews this app would be 5 stars.

MrRamStore

Is it not possible that the person who purchase something will only have the option to review. The one who has not purchased can't make a review

Kapa Nui

I've been using this app for 6 months and have had installation issues that both the theme developer and shopify could not resolve. Very basic reviews function and customers can only see the review at the product page level. You have to create a system in which to send out review requests to customers, there is no automation here and customers are not that motivated to write reviews. Social proof is very important so having a robust review system is important. I have since transitioned to Judge.me which integrates with Google and shows review widgets everywhere the product is displayed. The automated review request process is easy and I am now getting more reviews than ever in the last week.

This is not a bad app if you're just starting out and it's free.

getCrewd Party Card Game

Seems like a good app. Unfortunately Shopify + the Theme Editor could not get it to work on a Shopify Theme (Label). Disappointed and wasted a lot of time.

dayshopnow

Olá gostaria de saber se tem a possibilidade de traduzir o aplicativo para o idioma Português do Brazil por gentileza ......

Bup Labs

This is very helpful and a quick addition to our site. Unfortunately it no longer works with Chrome. To publish reviews, I have to go through MS-Edge. It is clunky and slow to load the reviews. We only have 30ish products so I'm not sure how bad it would be with hundreds. The interface is pretty straight forward and easy to use and has an easy way to reply to review comments. Docking it 1 star for Chrome compatibility reasons that are pretty old (reported some time ago), and one star for performance.

Higgins Publishing

When there are no review for a product the box takes up way too much space. When there are reviews, the reviews should scroll from right to left so that so much space is not taken up on the screen. The viewer should not have to keep scrolling downward to read the reviews. All in all, it is an easy app to install and use. This is just my 2 cents to make it help make it more appealing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7