Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

LABwerkz Company

Knowing very little about coding this was pretty easy to install, I followed the directions and installed within 10 mins. Looking forward to see how it works out for our brand.

Beautysmile.store

The product came with a wooden toothbrush. It is very soft and comfortable when touching my gum. Not to lie, the power is so black on my teeth and mouth. I was a bit worried about my teeth and mouth might be dyed. however, my teeth showed immediate effect after rinsing. The black colour was so easily rinsed off. I've been using it for 3 days by now. my teeth looks noticeably white.

Chelsea Jones Shoes

Overall the app is easy to add to your store, works well, and looks great, but as other reviewers have said, it would be soooo great if we could just have it auto-send review requests to customers! There are add-on apps, but this app really just needs this one feature to be useful. Instead of app on top of app. Adding photo capability would really bump it up (being a fee app), but at the very least have it send out review requests.

saint rose

Please add customer photos as an option! It's the only reason I even considered other apps. Other than that, easy to use so far.

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Maison Deux

Simple app, works good. Would be helpful if the person who have written the review was able to delete/adapt review.

Nice add on would be that customer who've bought a product, automatically receive review mail.

GldnOshun

I downloaded this app because its simple and straight forward. I love it so far i just wish it would collect reviews and send emails on its own. Please add that feature!

Deja Drewit

Super great but I ended up using Judge because because Judge allows you to collect reviews after each purchase-this app does not. All this allows you to do is import a csv file with existing reviews. Still really glad I was able to recover all my reviews from WEEBLY (by copy and paste because they do not let you export reviews)

Gymtigers

the app seems great to the use, very simple to configure, but it just needs photos support to be perfect

yGeneral Store

0.0.0.0.0.0.0............0.0.0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16