Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!

voncci

I would give 5 if the review accepts image or video then have a one page to show all the reviews that I received.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com

12x12 Cardstock Shop

For the price (free) this is an exceptional value. Easy to set up, etc. However, it would be so much more valuable if there were a way to use the app to actually promote reviews with customers. As is, it is completely passive and, though that makes for reliable reviews, it is also difficult to get many reviews.

Smart LED accessories

I used this app for my e-commerce reviews. I like it, but I'm having 2 issues with it.
1. The first section of reviews with the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in capital letter is doubled. Why is the whole thing doubled? There's 2 buttons to write reviews, and twice the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in caps...
2. Like if it wasn't already enough, there's a THIRD spot to write reviews, and that one is working separately from the first one. It has the alibaba feeling, and I don't want the 2nd part.

I contacted shopify and was told the issue was with the app, so here I am trying to fix this.
By the way I'm not trying to bash this app at all, I LOVE it! I'm just trying to optimize my usage of it

OmeDecor

Hey the app's great, but can somebody please tell me how to change the color of star rating? I'd like to change to match my store's colors. Thank you!

Malaysia Online Plant Nursery

I use this app on my store nurserykebunbandar.com . it is awesome except you cant post picture. This is free app

cannabe4u

Really nice. I installed the app to check if my visitors start reviewing my products. That could create some user engagement.

Jewelry Grove

I liked this app as it allowed me to access feedback from my customers and that it's free. The only problem that I have with it is that it doesn't allow you to place the reviews wherever you want. For example, I wanted to place it below my "Related Items" panel but it wouldn't let me or Shopify's theme team. Other than that, I'd still recommend it to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13