Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Tangerine Wall

Buena aplicación que cumple lo que dice en la descripción. Le falta que el cliente pueda subir fotos. Si lo agregan sería genial. Mi enhorabuena por crearla gratis

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

WigLuxe

I used this app for reviews, it is working quite well, the best would have been to have a photo option where clients could upload pictures...

Wildhorn Fine Cosmetics

Cool app, simple and easy to turn on. But I need to integrate translation system in that app (text in form, placeholders etc) but can't find and access to the source code. Any ideas ?

Black Pearl Jewelry

Great app so far. Lets you showcase what customers have to say about your product. Would like to see more content formats for example video responses from customers.

Unwiredhome

This is app is good but how to customize code and extra field available or not ?. and also pagination

Violate The Dress Code

A simple way to show the value of your products. It may help to offer a special deal if customers leave a review though

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14