Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

cannabe4u

Really nice. I installed the app to check if my visitors start reviewing my products. That could create some user engagement.

Jewelry Grove

I liked this app as it allowed me to access feedback from my customers and that it's free. The only problem that I have with it is that it doesn't allow you to place the reviews wherever you want. For example, I wanted to place it below my "Related Items" panel but it wouldn't let me or Shopify's theme team. Other than that, I'd still recommend it to others.

Olivier Laudus

This app seems to work well, however, one of the most important features is missing: it does not show how many reviews a product has in a category page. This is a big flaw as the customer sees 5 stars for a product but can't see if the score is based on 1 review or 200 reviews. Please, please, please, add this feature as otherwise, in my opinion, this app is worthless.

Sports Performance Store

It is awesome. But there is no captcha for the review form. I wanted that you added the Captcha to the form.

Storetrendingcom

So far very good, i haven't had a review yet, so that needs to be tested, hence the 4 stars only, but once that has been tested, i will come back and edit this review dependant on how good it is!

Golden Heroes

I liked it a lot when i figured out how to use it on my old theme. However once I got a new page theme I tried following the instructions they provided but it hasn't worked out for me. The links where they tell me to past the code go nowhere so I have no idea where to paste them. Wish it was little more simply.

Kulture Keep

Decent app for a new store to get quick reviews. I replaced this app with a better one. When you delete this app make sure to remove the code from your theme so that it doesn't leave the "customer review" section. To do this simply search the code below in your product-template.liquid section and delete it. Hope this helps. Cheers.

<div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="{{product.id}}">{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}</div>

Rowphysio Shop

So we installed it and had it in our store for a while, it worked ok but it was messing up our product pages (showing up under small description and pushing down the buy button).

If you have layout issues you have to play with the code. I don't like how these reviews display but there's some flexibility in placement on the page if you are ok with moving things around in code. The install info is here:

Verybest4baby

Actually great app , but when changing themes it does not work anymore. only on first installment. that why only 4 stars.

Smasteralice

How to get the number of comments

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12