Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

ZiZoou Store

This is always the app that I install in my store. It's very useful and easily used. I hope the team can develop more :) . Thanks the team.

Smartwatch Store

Blah blah blahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Athlekart

good.best and helpfull.thanks, team for your wonderful efforts to develope this app.thanks a lot , your hard work .

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !

iTechWonders

The BEST!!!
I had a Paid version of Review apps, but this one is FREE and AMAZING!!
Just before installation check carefully where to put code and you will be amazed how cool it is! :)

tasmani

Si une application installée sur votre appareil Android plante, ne s'ouvre pas, ne répond pas ou ne fonctionne pas correctement, essayez les étapes de dépannage ci-dessous. Après avoir essayé chacune d'elles, vérifiez si le problème a été résolu.
Si une application préinstallée sur votre appareil semble avoir des problèmes, ceux-ci pourraient être causés par une autre application ayant été téléchargée ultérieurement.

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to set up, easy to use. In the free version you can moderate the reviews and even respond to them. Thank you. Nice app.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Jammer360

Very easy to install with very good instructions. Good setting options and looks great. Simple and straight forward customer interface. Can put on product pages and collection pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94