Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

SpiraBobble

Really useful to get feedback from our customers and for potential customers to help with their buying decisions.

micklagaard

Thank you so much Shopify team. I am really happy! Finally my customers can give a feedback. It was so easy to set up...2 min. Greetings.

Olivia Marie & Company

Works perfectly. You may have to play around and add at a different spot other than what is listed in the instructions in order for it to work.

Pumpkin Queen Designs

It worked for me, thanks!

Literally just do what it says in the first option about adding the

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped spread the views of our customers on our products. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

I’m Latina

Me llego el producto, todo completo ademas super rápido.
Muchas gracias me encanto.

Chic Pulse Fashion

Very useful app! Easy to use and adds social proof to my online store. I will definitely recommend this one!

Lullaby Soaps

Good app for getting reviews of my products. Installing it was super easy. It definitely does its job.

Fluffy Towels

I like this app very much! It is so easy to get reviews from customers thanks to this. Very recommendable

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)