Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Overall rating
4.4 of 5 stars
Based on 1253 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    74% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 933 reviews

tasmani

Si une application installée sur votre appareil Android plante, ne s'ouvre pas, ne répond pas ou ne fonctionne pas correctement, essayez les étapes de dépannage ci-dessous. Après avoir essayé chacune d'elles, vérifiez si le problème a été résolu.
Si une application préinstallée sur votre appareil semble avoir des problèmes, ceux-ci pourraient être causés par une autre application ayant été téléchargée ultérieurement.

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to set up, easy to use. In the free version you can moderate the reviews and even respond to them. Thank you. Nice app.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-addon

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Jammer360

Very easy to install with very good instructions. Good setting options and looks great. Simple and straight forward customer interface. Can put on product pages and collection pages.

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its free !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

https://diagsoft-solutions.com/

The Platform STL

Very easy to use when it comes to making and connecting to your products. No issues and will update once my store launches.

Alilight.net

Awesome thanks for sharing the details amazing app appreciate it. It is very easy to use I look forward to seeing best reviews.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。

BioMagnetic Sport

Love this app. It works exactly as expected and was a very easy setup. We used it on our store and so far haven't had a single issue.

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application, facile à mettre en place et très pratique pour les clients.
Pour son prix : GRATUIT c'est non négligeable !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94