Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Smartwatch Store

Location Uganda

Blah blah blahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GatoMALL

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

High Voltage Coffee Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Nice app, but needs to have images, so customers can upload photo's of their products. Other than that great app.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for this feedback; I can certainly appreciate how beneficial this would be. I'll be sure to pass this on to our development team for you - cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Dropbuy

Location South Africa

good app when it was working, but it seems to have stopped? it loads in the app manager, but you cant seem to click anything. I am not aware of a limited trial period if there is one.

Goods Of Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing app and it is free. You have to add a code snippet to where you want the review form and the star rating to appear

Boucherouite Rug

It's very easy i liked, but I want to know how many days it takes for reviews to be displayed on the google snippet ?

Facenearth

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I have used this app for years, now I am getting an App error: 404
"We're sorry, but this page could not be found.
You may have tried to view a page that doesn’t exist or entered an incorrect address." My cookies were on third party, I changed them to allow all cookies and it is now working yeahhhhhhh........

March 1, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review. It is important to enable third-party cookies (https://bit.ly/347JDwy), as more and more third-party apps, integrations, or websites require cookies in order to work properly.

If the cookies are enabled and you're still running into issues, then we may need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3ttBpXi) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

APC Naturals

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 hour

i like the reviews but is there any way to edit information, too many information to fill out. is it possible only the stars and the name

May 24, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. If you go to the Apps section of your Shopify admin and click on Product Reviews, you can then click on Settings and make some changes to how the app looks and behaves.

There are sections of the review template you can make required, optional, or hide altogether. You will not have the option to hide all of the form options, but you can decide to hide or make optional the customer's ability to leave their email address, location, and name. I'd recommend checking these settings out and deciding what you think is best.

I hope this helps, but if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Rundle Woodworks

Time spent using app About 2 years

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Mobimax EU

Location Bulgaria

Product Reviews is probably one of the greatest app here in the Shopify app store.
It lets you choose which reviews to show or hide.
It lets you import your existing (or imaginary reviews) from other store or shops.
It lets you export existing reviews for future use.
The best part? It's highly customizable, especially if you are good a bit with CSS.
I've manually added the review score on my products on many places, and also had it customized according to the needs of my Theme.
Check it out now at: https://www.mobimax.eu

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102