Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Beta-SN

Loved this app. It was the perfect addition for my store and it was very easy to instal and use. I would recommend.

Luxe 39

Easy to install and helps that it's linked to shopify so that you get immediate help with any issues rather than submitting a request and waiting for the app supplier to get back to you. Allows unlimited transfer in of existing reviews so I changed from an app charging $20 to this one. Quite basic and doesn't allow customers to upload images but 99% of customers weren't leaving images anyway.

D'Glez

Ok... i have to say that i have been looking around for another app. But dude... this is the must simple to use. And I LOVE SIMPLE STUFF. Yes it needs the photo review capability. Crap ... but is free and for that price you still deserve a five star. So here it is. Catch it!

Boucherouite Rug

It's very easy i liked, but I want to know how many days it takes for reviews to be displayed on the google snippet ?

Bonza Dog Treats

Great free app. Easy to manage, able to approve review before publication. Social proof is vital now, this well worth adding to your store.

fashion-pro12

I have a new store. So this app allows me to get reviews and even it allows me to approve the review. Installation is easy

UrbanLadder US

Love it so far. Still have to set everything up but I can see how this converts customers at our store. Would like to see more UGC functionality.

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I like it very much! I would like it if it offered the opportunity to post images. But it's great otherwise because it has a gentle quality to it.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app easy to install and tweek the settings to get the right look on my page. I would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92