Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Platform STL

Very easy to use when it comes to making and connecting to your products. No issues and will update once my store launches.

Alilight.net

Awesome thanks for sharing the details amazing app appreciate it. It is very easy to use I look forward to seeing best reviews.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。

BioMagnetic Sport

Love this app. It works exactly as expected and was a very easy setup. We used it on our store and so far haven't had a single issue.

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application, facile à mettre en place et très pratique pour les clients.
Pour son prix : GRATUIT c'est non négligeable !

YEAGERIFIC

It works great, was just a little tricky to install as the code in my file was a little different from the example but I figured it out. Was not that difficult, I just pasted the code where I thought it should be and it worked after I saved the file. All good!!! This is a great option and thank you so much :) On another note might be good to screen shot before and after installation so that way if anyone makes a mistake they can easily correct it. Just a side note. https://youtu.be/SVwl7Tda3a0

Saint Benito

Thank you for this i am building my store soon! I cannot wait. I need to know how this all works first and understand code

My StarPod

Very good job to all the Shopify Product Reviews's team, the app is perfect and the support is very reactive. Thanks !

HampaBambu

Im super happy with this app! Looks professional and it's all for free. Also comes with great support-> Alan M.

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93